Thursday, August 5, 2010

Agnes Bby. ♥

video

Agnes's absolutely one of the loves of my life, given by another love of my life, girlfrienddddd ♥♥♥

i saw her lying on her back drinking water today
super lazy sia!!!! but fucking cute omg




when i got her she was only slightly bigger than the size of my thumb,
i think she grew quite a bit cause i've been feeding her a lot!

hahah she looks starved what, bo pian!


she used to be soooo tiny (just like one week ago i think) she couldnt spin the wheel, and when she could finally run the hamster wheel for the first time i was like suuuuper eggcited??!!



my furry ball of joy ♥







i was never a pet person

but for Agnes,
i'm willing to let her poop and pee on my hand
wash her cage filled with super a lot of poop (though she's only so tiny) at 4am
play with her everyday
and let her bite me

i never knew something so small could touch my heart so much
(:

ON A SIDE NOTE

tamade.
my favourite studded bucket sling bag strap broke off

I FUCKING WANT THIS CHRISTOPHER KANE FOR TOPSHOP BUCKET BAG ):
cheebyeeeeeeeeeeee



or, since one can always dream (even if it doesn't come true)
i'd die to get one of these A.Wang Diego bucket bags




screw you bags for being so expensive lah, nabei!!!!

2 comments:

samantha said...

hehe me and josh was thinking
" what the fuck she grow so big already "
than i told him
" maybe rachel's hands are small" :P:P

kitty said...

hahaha gf!!!

she really grow damn big already! i think she grew twice her size omg hahah i feed a lot cause she like wont grow up! :S