Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Desire for gratification

SUPER HAPPY CAUSE I FINALLY GOT WHAT I WANTED
IT'S THE SAME TASTE AS THE ONE I REMEMBERED VIVIDLY!!!


I haven't even bought milk for the cereal and look how little there is left! LOL
I always leave the marshmallow bits for the last and eat the normalish cereal first :)


A HUUUUUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE GIRLS THAT HELPED ME FIND THIS!!! :)
I LOVE YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!!!
For others who want to get this too, I got mine at Ion 4th story, I think it's called some Marketplace thingy, check the directory! Super pretty place nice to take photos if you like that kind of stuff :)

++++++GIVEAWAY WINNER++++++
Rebekah Peh
Congrats babe! :) Your scrunchie hair bun in Black will be mailed to you asap!

To those who didn't win, there'll be lots more giveaways coming up :)
Do watch this space! ^^

No comments: