Monday, January 3, 2011

Live fast, die young

You live only once. What is it that you want from this life?
You can throw all worries away and live for the moment, every day, every second of your life. But there is always a risk that everything will collapse in a blink of an eye.
When that happens, where is your safety net?

Will you end up regretting when your past catches up on you?

Those friends, they are there when things go well, they laugh and play with you.
But when you're alone at night, things go wrong and you feel alone, are you afraid?
At your lowest ebb I'm sorry I can't be there, but I wish you well.

Because you know, it's hard for me not to cry seeing the road to destruction you're heading towards.

I know you know what you are doing.
But I hope you also consider the consequences and if they are worth living the moment for.

No comments: