Sunday, January 9, 2011

LUCKY CHARMS PLZZZZ

Baby and I were on a quest to search for Lucky Charms Cereal today at fairprice
You know the one with normal alphabet cereal which I don't really care about PLUS MARSHMALLOW BITS???
In the shape of circles and hearts and all that! That's the one we've been looking for but to no avail. :(

We're going to try all the different supermarkets and whichever sells that will be the best supermarket in Singapore and everything else will be..........boo!


WAHLAO BABY COT SO EXPENSIVE I DON'T WANNA HAVE BABY LIAO :S


Bby carrying my fake Balenciaga but looking good in it ^^


cerealssssssssssss :(


fairprice why you no have lucky charms? :'(





fuck it, eat maggie! ^^
whoopee doo ima go cook maggie now!


THIS IS MY FAVOURITE. WHAT'S YOURS?



Okay, I need to explain why I've been tying up all my fringe.

Not because I like it (I'm aware it makes me look like I'm bald/ like a nun/ damn ah tiong/ insert something nasty?!!)
but because I can't be bothered to blow my fringe nicely for the bouncy and wavy effect and I'd rather look bald than have flat ironed streaks dangling in front of my face.
okay there, this is how i look like if i went to NS and shaved bald or something :(
SIGH.




5 comments:

Neko said...

I LOVE YOUR FREAKING PILLOW, WHERE DID YOU GET IT!? IT MUST HAVE COST A BOMB!

h.annah said...

omg rachell where did you get this cute hellokitty pillow?


hannah

kitty said...

Hey sweets :) My sis got it for me from Japan! <3

Vanessa said...

heyyy where's the supermarket located at with the photo of the cornflakes?

kitty said...

NEX! :) it's the new mall at Serangoon! ^^