Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shoot of the Day

This is why I'm an awesome friend and girlfriend.
Self made up, self styled, self directed, self editted shoot
all by yours truly, for my baby and his bestfrienddddd :)

Using a digital camera and no professional lighting
But still mad ass proud of the pictures!
Finally, some decent display pictures for them heheh :p




Superimposing my favourite picture and baby's! ^^


Okay so here're their pictures :)
Super eyecandy materialsssssss
AND YOU ALL CAN ONLY EYECANDY ZENER CAUSE BABY IS MINE!! :p


Zee and...zee ^^ ~


My supermodel



Zee meimei lol






DAMN SEXXXXXX


woooooh, hawt!









666


666






Sense of accomplishment maxxxx! ^^

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

ZOMG HOW'D YOU WINK LIKE THAT.

kitty said...

Haha I don't really understand your question!!
As in how do I wink with one eye closed? :x

Vanessa said...

D:
Well, most people can wink, but they wink with a constipated look on their faces! (including me D: )
aaaand you wink like korean peopleeeeeeeeeeee