Monday, January 10, 2011

So much l♥ve in a day

Check out mummy's awesome parking! LOL



Duuuuuuude, you need a bra :S












Mad friggin awesome gravy soaked bread!


Ice cream BALLZ :p



I took a picture of this because baby will go craaaaaasy if he sees this ^^
















My sis caught this at the arcade...$6 hahaha!!!


My Agnes bby!!!
Cause the weather's been getting cold and her sawdust bedding sucks cause it's so hard for her to sleep in, we gave her tons of tissue instead :)


SOOOOKUTE!!




she totally doesn't even try to run out of the cage as long as she has food lol!



2 comments:

林思慧 said...

But won't the hamster nibble on the tissue eat it and die? :O

Anyway remember how you used to sell those big shirts with monsters and words? I love it but never got to buy it. Is it possible to bring it in and sell again? :)

kitty said...

Hi sweets! <3 I've thought about that before but my hamster is superrr picky about food and I don't think tissue tastes good! haha
Now she just likes hiding in it like layers of blanket and we give her a lot of her favourite treats so I guess it's okay :) :)

Hm, I'll update you if I do bring in those again! ^^ Else you can check our Babycakes or Dropdead clothing :)