Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Write me, Love Letters

Shop now @
Do also remember to mention "LOVEPXD" in your order and you can enjoy FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!

I think the name they chose is extremely apt in this case.
Gone are the days where Love Letters meant mushy words written on a piece of paper carefully placed in a pure white envelop sealed with a kiss.
To girls these days, Love Letters are HUGE ASS packages that come in the mail with super sweet and awesome clothes! (at least to me)


Shop now @
Do also remember to mention "LOVEPXD" in your order and you can enjoy FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!

Truth be told, I initially had my doubts about this dress because floral was never really my thing and often times you end up looking really oldish and I hate that (especially when I'm turning 21 this year, woe be me T.T)

But what happens when you place sweet floral prints with extremely comfortable material plus puffed shoulders plus skater dress cut?

The epitome of sweetness (:
You can get this at http://shoploveletterscollections.blogspot.com/ at only $16
(I AM GOING TO FAINT THE PRICE IS TOO EFFING GOOD FOR SUCH A DRESS!!!)
I think if this was sold in other sales journals it'd be like $28 to $30??




Shop now @
Do also remember to mention "LOVEPXD" in your order and you can enjoy FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!

I can swear that this is one of the most adorable and most pleasing NON-BLACK dresses I've ever came across!
Wearing black all the time can be a bore.
You only live once, try as many styles and experience as many things while you're still young!
I know that when I'm older, I'll definitely look back and be glad I tried almost every single style in existence hahah.
(if you follow me long enough i think you'll know what i mean)

Personally, I'd definitely wear this for a picnic or those really cutesy sweet dates cause I once found myself at a loss when my boyfriend said we should go on a picnic someday cause I realised I have nothing to wear.
In most cases, I will end up deciding on a teeshirt which means no pretty pictures for the day :(


I'm approximately 1.6m and it fits me perfectly as a dress (as I'm typing this and looking at my pictures I totally adore it!!!).
If you're way above my height, you can also wear it as a long top and pair it with shorts or leggings, works as well!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shop now @
Do also remember to mention "LOVEPXD" in your order and you can enjoy FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!

I think this floral skirt is slightly too long for me (I'm definitely going to shorten the hem) but the material is frigging amazing.
You know how those other shops (not naming names) always sell those sheer, table cloth like material kind of floral printed skirts?
That was pretty much the reason why I totally boycotted floral prints.
But I guess there's always an exception!
This Vintage ASOS Inspired floral skirt has high quality inner lining plus a comfortable waist band (not the cheapo crinkly kind), so it's totally wearable for the whole day without any discomforts :)
At only $22.30 you can get this plus the belt I'm wearing!






But I seriously think the model of Love Letters, Nicole, wore it better! :)
She's about 5'5 while I'm 5'2, omg damn envious!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shop now @
Do also remember to mention "LOVEPXD" in your order and you can enjoy FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!

And finally, the Vivi Inspired Chill Tee (ONLY $22!! WTF THE MATERIAL IS SUPER COMFORTABLE)
This top/dress (for me) is of perfect thickness on a rainy day!
While some pullovers tend to look really bulky and boyish, wearing this top gave off a sweet vibe I never knew I had in me! LOL
What can I say, this is definitely a keeper!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another design you can't miss at Love Letters would be the knitted sweater!
They are now having backorders for the piece in Black!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm officially in love with Love Letters and can't wait for their next collection!
Unlike other blogshops that claim to be "unique" but get their stocks from the same supplier anyway, Love Letters have truly proven its worth by bringing in exclusivity in their designs.
They were specially imported from overseas for people like us who can't be arsed to travel out ourselves but yet stay home and whine about how everyone wears the same clothes! hahah

Not only are the apparels immensely pleasing to my eyes and my skin (did I mention that the materials are soooo comfortable?), the price is too good for my wallet (and your wallet)!!

I have a feeling everything's going to be sold out soon so hurry!!!
Do also remember to mention "LOVEPXD" in your order and you can enjoy FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!
Online shopping has never been sweeter!!! ^^

P.S. To the girls behind Love Letters, I'm waiting for your next collection!

No comments: