Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't compromise the very person you are ♥


I stare at my reflection in the mirror...
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf ...
"no,no, no, no..."

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold , yeah!
The more I try the less is working yeah yeah yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams, "no,no,no,no..."

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, No's, egos, fake shows
Like "woo", just go, and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile ...
That's my own ! (that is my own) "no,no,no,no..."

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
yeah yeah yeah

+++++++++++

I really don't know how to reply whenever people tell me "you've changed."
Even from a tender age my teachers taught me that change is the only constant.
We fall, we pick ourselves up, we grow, we become stronger.
We change the way we behave, the way we act, the way we talk because our mood changes.
If we always remained the same, life would be too boring.
You only live once, don't regret it.

Ultimately, no matter what colour your hair is, how you do your make up, what clothes you wear, the way you speak and act, the most important thing is that you are true to yourself.


To the world we may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each other ♥

No comments: