Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heart with Holes

EatingDonuts (http://eatingdonuts.livejournal.com/) has seriously left a HUGE impression on me.
It's only their DEBUT collection and yet they're able to produce such professional standards in terms of studio photos, their organisation, the designs of their apparel and their efficiency!
Imagine what they can deliver in their upcoming collections!!!!
Mention PXDKITTY when ordering at http://eatingdonuts.livejournal.com/8471.html to get FREE normal postage!

I've really taken a liking to this maxi dress, I might just wear it out tomorrow if the weather permits :D
Not only is the material damn soft and comfortable, it's the kind that leaves NO CREASE which means I don't have to iron it!
LOL lazy people ftw!



Also, the material around the bust is made of stretchable PVC, and I think the cutting and the shine of it is meant to make your boobs look bigger!
You know how some tube dresses just have damn unflattering cuts and make C cups look like A cups?
This one will definitely make us flat people look like they have boobs!!! ^^
I'm not usually a fan of maxi dresses cause they make me look short, but this gorgeous maxi has all the right features!
It makes me look damn long (i'm short in real life) and slender if I do say so myself! :)
The best part, it's only at $27!
Mention PXDKITTY when ordering at http://eatingdonuts.livejournal.com/8471.html to get FREE normal postage!






How many of you have seen such professional quality in the FIRST COLLECTION of new blogshops?
Close to none!
Which is why I'm still damn seriously impressed!
Their standards no doubt is on par with many of the more established blogshops.
I'll be watching their space for more updates cause I know they'll have even more amazing things to come!


If you're the kind who have days where you crave for attention, do remember this spotted baby :)
Time and again, polkadots have never failed to be headturners.
Coupled with the sheer material, this piece is ideal for layering of all sorts!
I don't really go to tumblr but I think these are the kind of designs that spread like wildfire there :)
At only $21, get your own edgy picture taken, tumblr style ^^
Mention PXDKITTY when ordering at http://eatingdonuts.livejournal.com/8471.html to get FREE normal postage!






Photobucket

I adore this leopard print shirt and I would've gotten it if not for the fact that I already have a piece which is 99% similar!
Super fashion statement piece as seen on many famous fashion bloggers, nuff said!
So if you haven't already gotten your sheer leopard button shirt, it's yours at $24mailed when you mention PXDKITTY at http://eatingdonuts.livejournal.com/8471.html ! :)

Photobucket

There's just something about this piece which intrigues me but I can't put my finger to it.
It looks like the kind you can look really well-dressed for the occasion in but still have all the comfort of the lapsap clothes you have at home :p
Definitely a good pick!
Mention PXDKITTY when ordering athttp://eatingdonuts.livejournal.com/8471.html to get FREE normal postage!

Photobucket

Online shopping is convenient and exciting, especially when you are waiting for your new items to arrive!
But do take note of the risks and only buy from trustworthy sellers such as EatingDonuts and some of the others I've mentioned previously!

Not everything good is not cheap (i always recommend cheap and good deals leh!!!),
and not everything cheap is good (must wait for the right recommendation!) ^^

LOVE YOU ALL, GDNIGHT :)

No comments: