Monday, March 28, 2011

Live to eat!

japanese fooddddddd :) again!
this time we had champon at plaza sing!!!

Champon (ちゃんぽん Chanpon?) is a Japanese noodle dish with origins from China. Champon is made by frying pork, seafood and vegetables with lard; a soup made with chicken and pig bones is added. A ramen noodle made especially for champon is added and then boiled.

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champon)




too much food to choose so little tummy space!!!!! T.T i wish i could eat one of everything D;







whee!!! my side dish :)


playing with my super cute earmuffs from Daiso! ^^


baby's teriyaki chicken set which is not so nice :p MINE NICER, MY FOOD ALWAYS TASTES NICER hehehehe


my champon!!!!!!! $13.80 only i think and the meat like SPAMXXZXZXZX alot!!! usually i'll complain that my ramen has too little meat but this place is friggin generous with their meat, super love ^^


all gone! except the veggies :D



then we went to carrefour
this is me pretending to buy bread, we ended up buying flower crab and black pepper sauce to go home and cook cause we weren't full yet!



nyahaha home!
OH AND. MY EVIL BABY DIDN'T TELL ME I WORE HIS VOLLEYBALL TEESHIRT THE WRONG SIDE AND I WAS THINKING WHY THE TEESHIRT HAS SUCH AN UNCOMFORTABLE CUTTING ALL THE WAY.
in the end it's cause i wore the front for the back and the back for the front :( sian.


anyway this was a video but baby doesn't want me to post it up so i took screenshots of it haha and you can only see me cause he's shy ^^ wheeeeee shy bbylove! :p
(but if you try really hard you can see him in some of the pictures!)










DAMN NICE TO EAT HEHEHE :)

No comments: