Monday, April 4, 2011

Coke for Life

went to ming's pub @ upper thomson on saturday with ivan to look for baby!
he's working there part time, it's a pretty nice place to chill if you're interested!
they sell mostly alcoholic drinks but at LOW PRICES. i sat near the cashier and each customer only paid about $20+ when they were there for hours!
i drank coke though cause i didn't wanna be a burden to baby if i got drunk!

ming's cafe & pub
195 Upper Thomson Road
S(574340)



ivan looks surprised my camera could capture us from the opposite mirror in the shelf! lol



my baby preparing a flaming lamborghini for ivan!





immediate aftermath, lol!
ivan says the ones they had there had a lot more substance than those in zirca! ^^
so if you're one of those who go for the drinks not for the dancing, this might be a nice place for you :) they have pretty good music there too. just not tectonik kind haha





oh and anyway, this post is like a tribute to my camera 10 seconds timer.
it's truly my self timer mode at its best! entertainment value = 100,000,000,000,000,000!
every girl should have a digital camera and exploit its self timer when you're bored and guys are busy / really suck at taking pictures for you :p
LOL i'll show you later






warming up my self timer ^^


at first i was shy cause there were so many other people aroundddd
(but soon after i just dgaf lol!)




self timed



self timed


self timed


self timed


self timed


aiya okay you get the drift. there's alot more below!!! hahahahaha
OH COME ON BABY WAS WORKING AND IVAN WENT HOME!!! what was i suppose to do! :x
and it was quite a last minute decision and i couldn't find anyone else to drag along to the pub with me teehee ^^ so my camera's my best friend!



i loveeeeeee my boots!






eh i found this fucking cool way to make your nice look damn sharp!
I TOLD YOU ALREADY, 100% NO FUCKING PHOTOSHOP ^^
so basically.........you just suck your nose in lah, something like breathing in your mucus REALLY HARD when your nose gets drippy? hahahah try it! :p

and of course get a higher angle. my nose looks like round round and fat from front view also, that's why i always take partial side views or tilt my head. you may look abit silly cause it looks like your head buay balance on your neck, but it makes your features look a lot nicer so WHO CARES.
U WANT TO LOOK LIKE BIG NOSE FAT JAW OR SMALL NOSE SHARP JAW? ^^







self timed
step one people take picture of my while i using my phone hahahaha i was actually staring at my wallpaper on my phone screen and there were no new messages T.T
HERE, I SUCKED IN MY NOSE AS WELL HAHAHA
DON'T JUDGE ME I'M JUST LAZY TO PHOTOSHOP SO I RATHER DO (NOT SO) SMART THINGS LIKE SUCKING MY NOSE CAN? :(


self timed!
i had to take like 100 shots to get one that i finally kind of liked :)



NOBODY LOVES ME / WHY EVERYBODY SO BUSY face!




they also have a pool table there, but the people playing were really good at it so we dare not go near else like xia suay. sometimes when i try to hit the ball with the cue stick, idk why my hand will go slanted and my cue stick just hit air and nothing moves zzz





+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

http://scarlettrosettes.blogspot.com/

MENTION PXDKITTY WITH YOUR PURCHASE! ^^

I super love this dress! :) the material exceeded my expectations and the price is extremely worth it!
Lace exudes this sensual or matured vibe which no other material like mesh can replace. I think every girl should get one of these for days when you really need to look your age (or older!) ^^

Floral Lacy Toga
Price:
$21.00




While other lace dresses may have really ugly cuttings (no offense but i personally won't wear the design below) that make you look fat/ auntieish / preggers, i love the one i'm wearing from http://scarlettrosettes.blogspot.com/search/label/COLLECTION1 !! ^^

MENTION PXDKITTY WITH YOUR PURCHASE! ^^


(eep, ugly!!)


The price alone for this piece speaks for itself! :)
I don't think I'll need to elaborate much on this cause the price is too irresistable!
What are the odds that you chance upon a nicely designed leather jacket with good faux leather material at ONLY $23????

Brown Leather Jacket
Price: $23.00

This season is all about prints and colours!
And I think printed designs show a lot better in pictures than plain black or white tops.
Pick this for a change and you'll be guaranteed to fall in love with it ^^

Nordics Printed Top
Price: $18.00



I had a presentation in school today and friggin regretted not getting a decent blazer!
If only I had this I'd look damn professional and OL! ^^
I mean there are days when you can play a fool and dress all chill and all, but when serious business comes, make sure you look the part!

Black Collar-Silk Blazer
Price: $23.00





+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++
Anyway, with regards to my earlier post on ming's pub, if you want a similar crop top, do visit
and mention PXDKITTY with your purchase :)
They have pretty crop tops in various colours!


(p.s. don't look at my tummy lah i gained weight okayyyyy)



No comments: