Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heartbreak Warfare

I have a loooong post coming on later today. But I really need to get this off my chest!!!!!

I'm typing this out of love for the girls I know and to everyone else who're going through a major heartbreak now
But if you're in love and your relationship is on the rocks, since you're here, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/2011/01/milestones.html I do believe I make some sense!

Anyway back to breakups,
Heartbreaks are terrible experiences. And everytime you're in it, you're goddamn oblivious to your surroundings and you'll block everything out and end up thinking "I wish I can just die right now. My world is over. I have no more future without him/her."

If this is your first break up, congratulations! You're on your way to growing up!
If this is your #xx break up and you're still crying........ PLEASE READ ON! I WILL SAVE YOUR TEARS FOR YOU :)

When i was 18, I had a major break up with my exbf of 1 year. He was my 3rd boyfriend by the way, meaning I've cried my way through 2 other break ups prior to that.
He was everything nice and always gave in to me, except that I felt like I was more manly and independent than he was.
It was cause I needed someone who could protect me, but whenever something happened he'd hide behind me. So being the self-centered bitch I was (I always believe in your own happiness is your priority. NO POINT acting noble and sacrificing lah nobody gives a shit unless your name is Romeo or Juliet), I left him on our 1 year anniversary cause I didn't want to drag any longer.

After the break up, because I was super reliant on him and neglected my friends (it happens to everyone!) and met him almost everyday for one whole year, I obviously felt lost. I believe this is the main reason why most people find it hard to get over break ups.

BUT, surprisingly, I only cried for 1 day and then I got over it.
I mean yes I did think about him a few days after but I never thought of turning back again.
Cause it was my 3rd break up and I was suddenly enlightened!
Inside my head another part of me started speaking to myself:
"Oh come on, you've been through this 2 times before. And each time you fall in love damn hard, you end up quarrelling with the guy you thought was perfect, you break up, you cry like fuck and threaten to die. BUT ARE YOU DEAD YET?!? And a few days/weeks later you WILL fall head over heels in love with this NEW GUY and then you completely forget that you were crying a few days back -.- It's a fucking vicious cycle and you already know what's going to happen next. SO STOP CRYING, DON'T BE STUPID."

LOL sometimes i think there's this really harsh slap-reality-in-your-face bitch inside me that gives me the best advices when I'm down! THANK YOU BITCH!

And seriously sweethearts, there is no need to plan for revenge!
The best thing you can ever do after a break up is to PAMPER yourself! Make yourself look better, get pretty nails, buy new clothes, buy new shoes, eat yummy food, spend your time doing something substantial (rather than crying in bed and making your eyebags worse and you become uglier and no one will ever love you from then on), learn a new sexy language like French or Japanese to increase your hotness level, MAKE YOURSELF FUCKING HOT, learn how to put on make up and learn photoshop and take some really hot pics and put them as your facebook display picture and caption it as "This is what you're missing out on! ;)"!!!!
THIS WILL MAKE YOUR EXBF HEART ITCHY AND REGRET.
BUT WHEN HE REGRETS, DON'T GO BACK TO HIM ELSE YOU'LL LOSE YOUR POWER AND BECOME THE LOSER BITCH THAT YOU WERE AGAIN!
GET SOMEONE HOTTER CAUSE NOW YOU'RE TOO HOT FOR YOUR EXBF!!!! NAISEEEE

And if he cheated on you, DUMP HIM GOOD AND HARD. And find a better guy!
I know you've heard these "you deserve someone better" or "there're so many fishes in the ocean" advices a million times.
But I ALSO KNOW that you'll ALWAYS reply back with the bullshit about "he's perfect for me, he's all i want, i won't want anyone else other than him".
YAH OKAY I'M SURE YOU WANT A CHEATING LYING HUSBAND WHO CAN'T EVEN CONTROL HIS DICK THAT'S WAAAAY SMALLER THAN HIM OR HAS A TERRIBLE TEMPER OR HITS YOU ETC.
YAH I'M DAMN RIGHT SURE THAT'S WHAT PERFECT MEANS *ROLLS MY SMALL EYES*

YOU WANT TO DRIVE YOURSELF TO YOUR OWN DOOM, GO AHEAD.
Wise words fall on deaf ears. I really HATE it when I try my best to help someone and that person doesn't want to help themselves.

LISTEN UP YOU IMMATURE CUNT, I STRETCH MY HAND OUT TO YOU TO PICK YOU UP WHEN YOU'VE FALLEN IN A PILE OF FUCKING SMELLY COW FECES, IF YOU FUCKING REFUSE TO HOLD MY HAND AND JUST PUT A LITTLE STRENGTH ON YOUR FEET TO GET UP, YOU'LL FOREVER BE ON THE FLOOR CAUSE YOU A FAT BITCH!!

It's like even if I gave you the best elixirs if you fucking won't even open your mouth to drink it you won't recover, get it??

So don't fucking give attitude to your friends who are helping you up!!!! BE APPRECIATIVE. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S GOING THROUGH A BREAK UP, DUH!
We're not obliged to help you and can just leave you alone to die but WE CARE!!
So get back up on your feet quick quick cause you have some major makeovers to work on! :)
YOU GONNA BECOME A HOT BABE AND GET THOSE HEADS TURNING GURLLLLLL!

The past has already been done, but the future will be decided by your own decisions
TO BE A HOT ASS BABE WHO TRULY BELIEVES SHE'S WAY TOO GOOD FOR THAT JERK, OR BE A LOSER CRYING OVER HER EXBF
YOU DECIDE.

And anyway, I saw this quote on Facebook:
I never get angry whenever I see someone else with my exboyfriend cause since I was a child, my mum told me to give away my old toys to the less fortunate.

HAHAHAH BURNNN.

& TO ALL THE ACHY BREAKY HEARTED DARLINGS OUT THERE, I REALLY HOPE THAT MY POST MADE YOU THINK AND WILL HELP YOU SAVE YOUR TEARS :)

AT MOST.....IF NOBODY LOVES YOU, I WILL LAH OKAY??? :D :D
MWAHHH! ♥♥♥

No comments: