Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm not your ghost anymore

1 down and 4 more to go!

For those of you who don't follow my twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/pxdkitty) or my facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pxdkitty) and didn't hear about me ranting, I'm having my final examinations this week and the next!!!! D;
ahhhhhhhh!
stresssss!!!!!!!!

Anyway I'm super thankful for my boyfriend seriously!
Which boyfriend will spend his day off at work at your place to literally WATCH you study & accompany you (never use comp somemore) without complaints!!! omgggggg seriously too sweet already!!!!! ^^

I don't think many boyfriends or even friends will understand when you don't spend enough time with them cause of school work and stuff lor!!!! BABY YOU BETTER MARRY ME OK!!!! ^^

Haha anyway I censored his mouth cause he say he never shave cannot take picture but his eyes are nice anyway :p
OMG AND RIGHT. MY EYEBAGS. SIBEH JIALAT!
Stress already never sleep enough, haiyo :(
Even thick thick make up cannot help, you'll see in the later pics!



haha and this what i wore to school today! LOL
like super secondary school days! i super love my Cedar jacket!!!!
and my make up damn little, i'm damn not used to it but i didn't wanna be late for exam, bo pian!

heheh this is how cha palang i look today! Exam whaaaat :(

and look at my super cutedomokun file/laptop sleeve from http://loveien19.blogspot.com/ !!! :)

and check out my Domokun laptop case/file!! :D cute right! From www.loveien19.blogspot.com

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

Anyway in case you like my acid wash denim top from the previous post about my chio contact lens, you can find it here! :)




HEHEHE FOR ONCE, I WAS LAZY TO SET UP MY TRIPOD STAND TO TAKE PICS! :x
I think this is an angle of my room you've never seen before haha!
My humble pink wall-ed room is asking if you guys want a room tour? ^^

No comments: