Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lips of an Angel

HI! I WAS SOOOO EXCITED TO PUT LIPSTICK TODAY CAUSE OF XIAXUE HEHEHE!

p.s. my video was not meant to be a tutorial! it was just for fun so yah.
don't like my face don't watch! ^^



Her tutorial:



Eh and seriously no joke I never photoshop my face okay! But the 3rd pic i suck in my nose until kinda weird... like Skelebaby already T.T

MY LIPSTICK GOT PASS OR NOT?
but then again my lipstick is too light :( SIAN!!
but i still think the tutorial helped and now my AA size runway lips can become DD lips with super deep cleavage (i'm talking about the cupid's bow btw). WHEEE! :)




+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

And, deng deng deng deng...........!

Finally! I found a web that sells the leopard clutch so many girls have been asking me on formspring for!! :)



Okay sometimes when I don't reply to your formspring questions it's not that I hate you, but I'm in the process of looking for the items you want so I don't need to reply you "i don't know, sorry"!!!
SEE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH PLS ^^

And right I actually saw a few other blogshops selling it but all $50+ and lowest was $45! All preorders so I'm assuming the cost price of this bag should be quite high (given the awesome quality of the material) so nobody wants to get instocks cause the ri$$$$k is quite high if it doesn't sell off!

So here's the cheapest one I found! :) :)

Mention PXDKITTY with your purchase! :)

Gossip Girl Bag Pre-order#1
$32.90
Capping @ 5 (0/5)

They also have preorders like the topshop inspired sweater!! :)
And because I shared the link for Zashion, my friend posted this on my wall!

Finally found someone who sells the baseball jacket I've been wanting since last year (didn't buy because seller wanted to rip me off) at a lower price , all thanks to you! ♥
zashion.livejournal.com
Play Inspired Red/White Sweater $29.90 Play Inspired Blue/White Sweater $29.90Width :35-40cmBust: 92cmLength: 55cmSleeve Length: 66cm( Click the picture to view more)
2 hours ago · · · Share · See Friendship

Korean Alphabet M Baseball Sweater $24.90
3 Color Available: Grey/Black/Red



Haha and of course, other LEOPARD stuffffffffff :) :)
whee!! super love!
+ TAYLOR MOMSEN IS WEARING IT HAHAHA NAISEEEEE
(how i wish model comes included) LOL I'M NOT LES I SWEAR.
she's just damn hot okay! :S

VIVI Leopard Sweater $27.90
Length 64cm Bust 52cm



+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

And another thing!
Ever since I wore my silver chunky necklace in the recent posts people on formspring have been asking me where I got it from.
But I got it second hand from a blogshop long ago so I don't think I can give you that link now


But I found a blogshop that sells quite a range of chunky metal necklaces!!! ^^

http://dirtylittlejunkies.blogspot.com/
MENTION PXDKITTY WITH YOUR PURCHASE :)





Nice hor? :D
I like all the silver necklaces that weigh a lot and have all the cling cling clang clang sound
HAHAHA

Quick grab them cause most of them are left with 1 to 2 pieces!!!
http://dirtylittlejunkies.blogspot.com/
MENTION PXDKITTY WITH YOUR PURCHASE :)


+++++UPCOMING POST+++++
Anyway I'm gonna post my tutorial for winking soon!!!
Actually I've already uploaded it on youtube but if you haven't subscribed to me you probably wouldn't have known ^^
But it's okay, wait for tomorrow or the day after okay! :D

No comments: