Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love will keep us alive

Went to ming's cafe & pub yesterday, as usual! :)

LOOK AT THIS HEHEHE
we actually took videos of us singing (read to the end of this entire post if you wanna see them!)
and these were some of my favourite moments :p
TEEHEE
I'm like how sibeh um high like as if we just got together like that hahahaha

and i like this cause it looks like baby's flirting with me :p

AND THE FOOD.

OMFG I MISS THE FOOD. ccbcbbcbc next week MUST go back and get moooooore!!!

i'm effing hungry nao. tsk looking at these pics damn torturing!





+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++
Remember to mention PXDKITTY with your purchase!

When I first entered the page, i ALMOST DIED when I saw these words "All items at $3" unless stated.
i swear I've never seen anything so cheap all my life before sia!!!

I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SAID THIS BEFORE BUT
YOU WILL REGRET ALL YOUR LIFE IF YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THIS PAGE.
FUCKING CHEAPPPPPPP

it's soooo cheap it's insaneeeeee!!!!
AND NOT ONLY ARE THE PRICES DAMN SHIOK, LOOK AT HOW CHIO THE ITEMS ARE!!!!!




Remember to mention PXDKITTY with your purchase!




Some of the rings you might have seen from my previous posts and then they were sold out and many girls were disappointed :( but not to worry!

http://www.cube-gen.com/ still has them up for grabs! :)

Do visit them now!!
Remember to mention PXDKITTY with your purchase!



+++++WARNING: LOTS OF CAMWHORING+++++
















And if you actually managed to survive through all my camwhoring pictures without closing the screen, YOU ARE DAMN ZAI!!! hahaha congratulations! ^^

Either that or you must be really bored
so here's some videos of us singing for you to laugh at, hehe! :)
No hating cause it's just for fun okay!

Epic "HUH??" at 1.29 lol



lmfao @ wx at the end when he tries to seduce martin with his dance HAHAHAHA



i love making the high pitch sound at the end of the lines whenever i sing to Aerosmith LOL



FOR GIRLS TO EYECANDY ^^



My favourite song when I was 15!!! :)



2 cute boys 1 pool table :)
See if you can spot martin cheat!!! :p



No comments: