Saturday, April 9, 2011

Real Life Liquifying

And here it is! :)
The tutorial I've been procrastinating for the longest time!!
I hope it helped and please give me some feedback on whether the "techniques" i mentioned worked for you or if my video is too unclear etc! :)
And like i always say, I'M NOT A PROOOO, just showing how i do it.




+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

http://fashionhooks.com/store/
'Quote 'PXDkitty01' for free registered mail for purchase above $20 @ http://fashionhooks.com/store/ ♥ :)

My rings and dresses came in the mail the other day!!! :D
Look at how friggin WELL PROTECTED WITH LAYERS OF BUBBLE WRAP my rings were!!! ^^

I loveeeee super dedicated shop owners!!! ♥♥♥♥



LOOKS EVEN BETTER IRL THAN THEIR ON SITE PHOTO! Confirm won't regret! :D


yay more ringsssssss :) :)


I also got 2 pieces of white dresses from Fashionhooks!
As you know, I'm not a fan of white clothing, but these 2 were exceptionally pretty, I couldn't have chosen black over it :p hehe!


the inner lining's made of satin and the outer layer is like a sheer layer :) super fairyish!


and the collar damn soft super comfortable! :D :D



PLUS, LOOK AT THEIR HOT HOT MODELS! :D
TEEHEE, they're my eyecandiessssssss! ^^

Classy Chiffon Dress

i LOVE this caged sleeve dress!
But it's a little long for me though, I'd advise taller girls to get this! Confirm make your legs look damn hot :D
I'm sooo gonna alter mine! Sucks to be short eh seriously!!


AND ANYWAY GUESS WHAT! BOTH THE DRESSES ARE $18 EACH ONLY! :) :)
See ah, you buy 1 dress $18 + buy 1 ring $5 (look below for more about rings!!!) = $23
Then quote 'PXDkitty01' and then you get free registered mail for purchase above $20!!!
Not only will you get your items, you'll get them SAFELY without fear of lost mails! :)
Netted Sleeves Dress
OKAY HERE COMES MY FAVOURITE PART!!!
RINGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rings make your little fingers a little less lonely :) :)
They're like friends to your fingers and you can never have too many! But you'll only have a few best friends (those rings you wear often) and some of my closest BEST FRIENDS are from http://fashionhooks.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=54 :)

OKAY IM NOT GONNA MAKE YOU GUESS HOW MUCH ARE THEY CUZ U CONFIRM WRONG!
IT'S 5BUX TO 8BUX!!! effing cheap!!!! i think you prolly heard me shouting this over twitter and facebook cause i'm really damn excited about it hahahah
$5 is the price of not so chio rings at flea markets, but SRSLY? THIS QUALITY? $5???
i don't know how they profit from this but it's maddddd awesome for customers!!! :D
YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE THE CHIO RINGS!




And not forgetting my Angel Heart Necklace!
I can't describe how pretty it looks! It looks like those magical anime-ish thingys that have powers hahahaha
AND IT LOOKS $20+
BUT NOOOOOOO, IT'S $5
YES F-I-V-E DOLLARS FLAT! wth! :D
GOGOGOGO!!!


They also have other necklace designs that are suitable for EVERYDAY wear!
For example the Princess necklace, sweet enough for casual tank tops and classy enough for a dinner dress cause it's silver and blingbling! ^^

Princess Necklace

VISIT THEM NOW!!! :)
http://fashionhooks.com/store/
'Quote 'PXDkitty01' for free registered mail for purchase above $20 @ http://fashionhooks.com/store/ ♥ :)

+++++RANDOM+++++

All along all the pictures I've taken are for shoppxdkitty or for advertorial purposes, but I've recently started modelling for other blogshops (yes they requested for my pink walls).
So basically they pass me their products and I do the shoot for them CAUSE I AM CAMERA SHY IN FRONT OF OTHERS LOL.

And here are some samples, i'll blog about the 2 blogshops soon :)
I think if you go to their websites after you visit my blog and all you can see is my face, you'll get SO SICK of it i swear hahaha ohno :(





If you're keen in having my pink wall photos (i suppose people just like my walls not me) for your products as well, do email me stfuitskitty@gmail.com ^^

No comments: