Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Till I close my eyes

I just realised that in my 2 years of NUS i've never ever taken a picture of my school
so because i had my camera along with me today, here're some pictures of my faculty's canteen (also called the Deck) at 1030am




and i was damn bored during my class and decided to take some step artsy fartsy pictures, but they just turned out to be aimless point and shoot shots. and kind of ugly. lol


I'll blog about the polkadot pouch soon :)
But anyway the super awesome rings are from http://chic-obsession.livejournal.com/ ^^
you should REALLY read the previous post if you want an even better deal!
i don't like to repeat and copy and paste the discount codes cause it looks really messy
but i don't want people to miss out of the good deals while it's still available!!!
it really pays to read every line carefully sweethearts! ^^ don't just scan through the pictures! (unless i get too naggy :p)


on the bus to look for baby after class!!! whee :D
i think you're probably bored of my leopard bag and hell's angels knuckle duster by now haha but i still can't get over them!!!!! so please forgive me! ^^


MY FAVOURITE BLAZER, EVER!
THE CUTTING, IS FUCKING PERFECT! MAKES ME LOOK SLIM AND PROFESSIONAL.
Not like those huge fat ass cutting blazers lol :p
I've never loved a blazer soooo much before! It's pricey but definitely worth every single cent man omfg. All my $20+ blazers cannot fight with this at all.
In case you were wondering, I got it from http://thursdaytales.com/shop/product.php?id_product=15
Quote "pxdkitty" for 25% off any items :)


little feet and big feet! :) :)


ee hao lian red wing!!!!!


Us and our Japanese food again! :D @ Bugis Junction




see my blazer has a bit of sharp shoulders but not those super exaggerated kind so it's damn damn perfect!


fuah! and this baked stuffed crab at Itacho Sushi is a little piece of heaven!
I still can't forget the taste! damn xiang!!




roasted foie gras! :) :) yummy!!!!
you have to try foie gras once in your life time at least! it's damn sinful but shiok!



I saw your bf and his friend at bugis today! His friend is cute hehe and i was hoping to see you but you weren't with them D:

OMG HAHAHA I WAS THERE WITH THEM TOO!!! ^^
but i think you saw them while they were near the bubble tea shop waiting for me while i was one level above them shitting in the toilet

hahahah can't ignore nature's calls :p


then we waited for Zee to find us at bugis and i needed to shit HAHAHA then i ran to the toilet
super epic. i was like in serious formal wear and then inside my mind was like "omgomgomg i need to shittttt" and i was swerving in and out of oncoming passers by frantically to make my way there LOL

anyway and then we went to FEP and ATE, again!
@ Old Town White Coffee




+++++++++++WARNING: EYECANDY ALERT+++++++++++
after questions and questions i receive about zee on my formspring, i've come to the conclusion that he's probably one of the favourite people you girls like to see on my page hahaha
and it's quite likely you all like him more than me and martin!!!! lol

so this part of the post should be your favourite part
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

zee got himself a new hairstyle :)
AND THAT'S MY SPECS HOR.... HINTHINT ZEE AH Y U NO RETURN ME!




zee's artistic root beer float shot


OMG FRENCH TOAST DAMN BUTTERY AND SWEET AND WHEEEEEE :)


okay here you go, two more pictures!



then we went to ming's cafe & pub, as always :)
it's like our hangout now hahah
damn chill the place, nothing to do just go there talk talk talk ^^
SPEAKING OF WHICH, PLEASE CHECK OUT http://www.facebook.com/pxdkitty AND LIKE THE FOLLOWING COMMENT IF YOU'RE COMING :) :)

♥ ♥ ♥
Hello boys and girls, aunties and uncles!
This Saturday (16th April) I book ALL OF YOU!!! Come down with your friends to

ming's cafe & pub
195 Upper Thomson Road

for drinks, to chill, to challenge me to pool (ok i suck at it la), to play darts, to sing karaoke FOR FREE etc!
It's open till about 3am, I should be there around 10pm!
Like this if you're coming! :)
(it's okay even if i don't know you irl!) ♥
Rachell Pxdkitty ‎**in case anyone misunderstands, drinks must pay ah! the rest is free!! :P
Yesterday at 2:17am ·




and then SUPPER hahaha
fuck we eat alot!
i ate seafood tomyam noodles and now my friggin tummy is on fire! hahaha
but shiok la. eating nice food always has a price.
you either grow damn fat or you laosai (eg. macspicy always makes me have diarrhea!)

my adorable sweetheart acting shy!!! :p
BABY, YOU'RE THE SUPER CUTEST IN THE WORLD!
^^
I'm very sure no one else understands us like we do towards each other :)


No comments: