Sunday, May 8, 2011

Answering Formspring Questions

If you're damn bored and have 2 hours to spare........... DO WATCH MY RECORDED USTREAM VIDEO :P
better than reading my blogpost which will last for only 15 mins? hahaha :x

In this ustream broadcast i was answering the latest formspring questions ^^
So your questions are probably answered in here if you've asked me for the past few days but haven't gotten your reply!! ^^


Video streaming by Ustream

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase! :)

The watch I wore in the video is from NoisyCamera! :D
And remember when I spoke of the Vintage Casio Watch in the video How To Look Nice in School (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCsWv0rNm0)? ^^

You can get this at ONLY $14 at NoisyCameras!!! Mine is Code 001 and they have an ENTIRE RANGE of it! and the price is damn reasonable!
And it will definitely make you look less plain in your school uniform! ^^


hehehe i got so excited on my first day wearing it out i took webcam pics w it!
AND I TELL YOU, I'M SO ATTACHED TO IT RIGHT NOW I HAVEN'T TAKEN IT OFF SINCE! :P

AND I WENT TO BATHE WITH IT CAUSE I FORGOT TO TAKE IT OUT AND I PANICKED WHILE SHAMPOOING MY HAIR WHEN I REALISED O.O


THEN I SAW THE BEST WORDS EVER "WATER RESISTANT 50M"
HENG AHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~
I SWEAR I WILL LOVE WATER RESISTANT WATCHES FROM NOW ON :P


And they also have tons of fabric bangles which are damn pretty!!! Only at 2 for $5 mailed each and you can quote PXDKITTY with your purchase for further discounts!! :D
It's suitable for picnic and flowy dresses, confirm nice to match one! ^^



+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

hahaha aiyo and a lot of people have been asking me for this mustache top on my facebook profile picture recently ^^ I know i've mentioned it in the video a lot of times hahaha but anyway,
here you go!!! :)

Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase :)

It's a TOPSHOP inspired design, superrrrr cute!



And also this self manufactured toga from PinkBangTheory!
It has a mesh layer at appropriate parts of the dress to help enhance your curves!!
mesh = collect air = make boobs look bigger :p

i wanted to wear this for my cousin's wedding today but it's black so i figured it's better if i wore the leopard one :)
but still!! damn nice ^^





+++++

GDNIGHT EVERYONE!!! DO LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD DO MORE USTREAM VIDEOS, OR IF YOU HATE MY VIDEOS HAHA
I'M OPEN TO FEEDBACK ^^

No comments: