Monday, May 2, 2011

THE DAY I LOST MY POTATO GRATIN

Hungry? :D


my vampy boyfriend's first taste of chips.... not
ahahaha but quite cute right ^^



WHY YOU FOREVER SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEE BABY!!!


self made potato chips i think!
it's like quite thick!!! and i kinda like it cause every piece is huuuuuge :)



hippo smoothie!
okay lah not impressive, just tastes like banana plus something else..



BIG ASS CHIP!!! :D :D
and 2 big ass pimples T.T don't worry i spammed nixoderm when i got to my bf's place and it's better now lol!



my top sirloin looks so small compared to baby's ribeye steak, but mine nicer cause it's more raw and soft and yummyyyyyy



is your tummy growling? lol it's 10am as i'm typing this and fuck, i am hungry!!!!!!!!!


i ordered cheese sauce for my steak ^^
I LOVE CHEESE
I LOVE CHEESE
I LOVE CHEESE
i should be born in the year of the rat cause i love cheese and i hate veggie
or i should be born in the year of the tiger cause i eat a lot of meat and i still hate veggie
i was born in the year of a horse by the way... and i don't even like to run.
BORN WRONG YEAR PLSSS


and they were effing generous with the sides!!! got 3 choices leh!!!
i picked ratatouille (cause of the rat movie and in the movie the guy made it look so nice!), potato gratin and baked potato! :D

ratatouille... totally didn't look like what it did in the movie! :( bummer!


in the movie it looked like this by the way!!! LIKE SO YUMMY RIGHT?
MY ONE LIKE SOME CHAP CHAI PENG THE VEGGIE :(
but it tasted alright, like mushy minestrone soup minus the water.. but still, ratatouille is now categorized under chap chai peng veggie.


potato gratin!!!! EH THIS IS FUCKING NICE

AND I WANNA TELL YOU A VERY DEPRESSING STORY BEHIND IT
after we finished the main dish, i was ABOUT to move on to my potato gratin (i saved it for the last cause i tried it and liked it a lot)
my darling baby boyfriend ASKED FOR THE BILL cause he said they might be closing so might as well make their jobs easier.
true enough, after we paid, THE WOMAN ASKED IF SHE COULD CLEAR EVERYTHING AWAY!!!!!
and then cause it's like quite paiseh when people think that we're done with your food (and her hands were already on my plates) and you're actually not done with your food? so i reluctantly said "okay..." and my eyes were GLUED on my potato gratin as it slowly got snatched away from my sight T.T
after that i kept blaming my bf for calling for the bill
and demanded that he LEARN TO COOK IT FOR ME :'(
until now i still feel damn indignant about it and he's sleeping right now. i'm so gonna harp on it later when he wakes up!!!!!
ughhhhhhhhh my potato gratin...... wahlaoeh!


now i'm angry and shall caption this picture as pigface who made me lose my potato gratin drinking red wine xP


I think the place is called Hippo Singapore or Hippo restaurant or something at Marina Square :) First level!!
and there's this big fat red hippo you won't be able to miss ^^



and then we saw all the instant noodles and couldn't resistttt



CHEESE RAMEN!!!!!
I've heard of people saying you can put cheese into korean ramen and it tastes damn good but i haven't tried it before. so i bought a pack of this to try!
think i'll have this for lunch ^^


pigface baby who made me lose my potato gratin acting all cool looking at instant noodles


me pigface though he made me lose my potato gratin!
we have this habit of whenever we see 2 cute couple-y things together we'll go like "baby this is you and this is me :D :D :D" LOL


baby almost bought this cause got the little carcar inside hahahaha SO EASILY CHEATED


and we bought this to try! :)


and then we got hungry 1 hour later and was craving for desserts!!




super tired!
i only had 3 hours of sleep cause i was replying formspring and twitter while baby was fast asleep!
and then by the time i was done and wanted to go rest, he woke up and we headed out.....
SO KELIAN PLS FOREVER GOT EYEBAGS ONE :(



hahah sorry i throw tantrum







FUCK MY OWN FOOD PICTURES
I'M DAMN HUNGRY NOW
GONNA COOK RAMEN BYE :D

No comments: