Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heal the World

Are you in the exact same situation as me?

I wanna go to 'KPOP Heal the World' too but I have no tickets... :'(


Hmm.. I think I just read that Celeste & Nicole Chen each has a competition where I can win a PAIR of tickets to 'KPOP Heal the World'....


AH HAH! I will submit a photo of what I'm going to wear to celestechen@live.com & contact@nicolechen.net (it's 2 different competitions so you can double your chances of winning!) ASAP and ask all my friends to help me Like my photos so that I can win the tickets!! ♥


*SNAPSNAP!* This shall be my picture for the competitions! Shall ask all of my friends to help me like my pictures on Celeste's fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/celestechen) and Nicole's fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000762622506)! ;3

(Kitty Oversized Ribbon Tunic from http://ashincans.livejournal.com/ Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase! ^^)

In order to win 2 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO ‘ Kpop heal the world’ Concert on the 4th of June', all you need to do is to take a creative, fun, funky or cute photo of what you’re going to wear to the concert!

++Boys, dont be shy to join this competition as well!!! Be as creative as possible people! Pictures can be taken indoor or outdoor!

All you need to do is to send your pictures to celestechen@live.com & contact@nicolechen.net ASAP! (it's 2 DIFFERENT COMPETITIONS with SAME PRIZES!!)

You should also include your name! YOU CAN SEND A SOLO PIC, OR YOU CAN TAKE THE PHOTO WITH YOUR FRIEND YOU WOULD WANNA BRING WITH TO THE CONCERT.
Celeste & Nicole will then upload it on their facebook pages (http://www.facebook.com/celestechen & http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000762622506) & you can get all your friends to LIKE your pictures on the 2 different pages!

It is THAT SIMPLE! Get started now! ♥

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase! :)

I think you've probably heard the name AshInCans a lot recently in my ustream videos cause they're now one of my favourite blogshops!!!
Quoting my own words, "The owner of AshInCans must have damn good taste cause everything they sell there is super wearable and I want to buy all of them!"


i know how a lot of girls like knitted and slouchy stuff cause they don't only look trendy, THEY HIDE YOUR TUMMY!!! :P
so you can eat all you want when you're out and not worry about unsightly bulges! hahaha!!
so this piece from AIC is definitely a favourite!


this orange tribal shorts is unique cause I haven't seen around in many blogshops :)
and the cutting is perfect for me!
so if you're about uk6 to 8 for shorts and don't like those loose fit ones, please please get this!
confirm won't regret! ^^


Not to mention their gorgeous model!!!
I love blogshops with pretty models, so you not only get to look at pretty clothes, you get to see some eyecandies too! ^^
Here are some other designs you can expect from their web.
And of course there's a WHOLE LOT MORE at http://ashincans.livejournal.com/!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

You should bookmark their link so that on days when you feel uninspired what to wear for school, or in need for some really gorgeous and yet wearable clothes, need a wardrobe revamp,
you have AshInCans :)

No comments: