Friday, May 6, 2011

Marvel

Yay carried my new chanel canvas tote bag from http://running-thread.blogspot.com/ out today!!! :D :D
(you can quote PXDKITTY at their page! ^^)


went to threesixty market at ion with bby for LUCKY CHARMS CEREAL ^^


OMG I LOOOOOVE CHEESE


hm... luckycharms.. $10.90 a box...


OH WAIT LOOK THE FLINSTONES' CEREAL HAS MARSHMALLOW TOO!!! AND IT'S $4.50 PER BOX!!!!!
AND SAME SIZE (turns out the flinstones' one taste nicer too!!! DOUBLE SCOREEEEE!!!!)




EHEHEHE BBY EXCITED TO SEE FRUIT JUICE



bought the chu qian yi ding instant noodles! I LOVE THAT BRAND, CHEAP AND YUMMY.
THE NOODLE QUALITY NOT LIKE PLASTIC AT ALL, IT'S SUPER SOFT ^^



ahaha baby photo spoiler. hmph!
ima post this serve you right for anyhow making faces :p


BABY HOLDING THE KAMA SUTRA LOL


some cool ass books that looks really yummy!



i wanted baby to take a picture for me but BABY KEEP SAYING MY HAT LIKE MOJO JOJO :(
THEN I WAS GRUMPY :X


ooh shuffling legs!


*AHEM CLEARS THROAT AHEM*

I BOUGHT THIS FULL 12 PC MAKE UP BRUSHES SET FOR A GIVEAWAY TO YOU GIRLS FROM SASA!
This is the EXACT same one that I've been using for a year now, and i will recommend it cause it's only $14 and the quality seriously not bad!!!!

BUT I BOUGHT THE LAST SET ON THE SHELF!!! Cause i'd rather buy it and give it to one lucky reader that i know than let some stranger buy it!
LOL I AM SUCH AN ASS!

Giveaway details will be provided when my make up tutorial is posted up! that way you'll have two things to look forward to!!! :D :D yay!!


NO JOKE. NORMAL SIZED MAKE UP SET!!!! LOVE OR NOT?
OUTSIDE ONE BRUSH $10 ALR LOR, LMAO!


then we went to ding tai fung!
our bill was only $35? BUT WE ATE UNTIL DAMN FULL SIA!!!






then on our way to cineleisure we saw 2 celebrities.......
celeb doggies! EVERYONE was taking pictures of them!!!
SUPER CUTE THE CHOWCHOWS ^^
STILL GOT BLOW FAN ONE! THE DOGGY SUPER DIVA LEH, SCARED HOT LOL!


HO MIA (GOOD LIFE) DOG!!! :D


the face like a "song bo?!" HAHAHAHA



i bet this cream coloured one was thinking: "ahhhhhhhh~ look at all these people worshipping and taking pictures of me. i must be a goddess ^^"


and baby and my mitchy matchy casio vintage watch!!! :D
SUPER NICE SIA!
(which i talked about in THIS VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCsWv0rNm0 that if you're schooling you SHOULD get one of these)

And it's from http://noisycameras.wordpress.com/ in case you were wondering! :)
You can quote PXDKITTY if you're intending to get it as well, can get $1 discount!! hehe :D



WATCHED THOR WITH BABY!!!! I WISH I CAN FLY! I WISH I WAS THE HOT WARRIOR GIRL! I LIKE HER MORE THAN THE THOR GUY LMAO!

MORAL OF MOVIE: THE HAMMER IS USELESS IF NO LIGHTNING WILL COME OUT OF IT, AND THERE'S NO LIGHTNING WITHOUT THE HAMMER
*ahem elections ahem*

ahhhhhhh super tired! Just answered a few formspring questions (sorry I've been busy!!) and approved 100 applicants for NeedToSell, will continue working hard for you girls tomorrow!!! ^^

GDNIGHT LOVELOVESSSSSS :D

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase! :)

Iamjustblank has come up with a new pre order program for you girls!! :D :D YAY!
Because their ready stocks available might sometimes be missed out by some customers, they've decided to do something different!

They're giving us the opportunity to enjoy greater savings at anytime from their sprees by introducing their new Flexi Pre Order program!
We can now pre order with http://iamjustblank.blogspot.com/ at anytime + MORE SAVINGSSS!
I've blogged about the efficiency of Iamjustblank before and I personally have received my cameras and they're about $80 CHEAPER than outside!!!





Once an order is confirmed, we can receive your camera or film within 2 weeks! DAMN FAST AND EFFICIENT :D

Also, the Piano Black's NEW pre order price is the lowest they've ever done, at only $210!!!
I GUESS NO OTHER SITES CAN BEAT THIS ^^
The Piano Black is also the chioest instax camera around!!!!
Superrrrr sleek!



No comments: