Monday, May 9, 2011

Royal Keys

Hello sweethearts!!!!!!
I really hope my previous ustream video didn't bore you all
Went for my cousin's wedding today and I woke up late ehehe!

We got Couple Royal KeyBlanks from http://icecreaminacup.livejournal.com/ as gifts for the newly wed ♥
I think it's a super perfect gift cause they're planning to buy a house together!! Cute right? :D
I love how it's shiny and golden and has 2 different crowns on it, one for prince and one for princess!!! ^^

Or if you're not staying with your other half, you can get them for your own home and your boyfriend's own home too! Keys can be easily cut at any locksmith at a really cheap price!! :)
And the keys can be sold separately as well! :D
Quote PXDKITTY for FREE REGISTERED POSTAGE ^^



Super pretty right? ^^
I think you can get 2 princess ones for you and your bestfriend too!!! :)



IceCreaminaCup also sells other cool stuff that are friggin awesome for chalets like Monopoly Deal, portable mahjong cards (so you don't have to bring the entire mahjong set out) and such! ^^




Apart from card games, they also have other accessories and lifestyle products you might want to check out!! I don't see much sites online selling these awesome stuff so do check out their site!!



Anyway when I first saw the slideshow of their wedding pictures, I loved it suuuuper a lot cause the poses are all damn cute!


awwww :')



And not forgetting the wedding gifts!!! :)
And cause my cousin's wife LOVES mahjong, apart from this tiara namecard holder, coincidentally they also gave the Mahjong Cards sold at IceCreaminaCup!!! ^^


I seriously think these beat those wedding cakes with fruits inside!! ^^




my cousin and my lil' brother were the emcees for the wedding! ^^





SUPER SWEET RIGHT!!!!!!
I'm gonna hinthint to martin now that i also want to get married asap lol!








vain pots!



omg sorry i looked damn shag :'(
i only had a few hours of sleep cause of my ustream vid the previous night... lol!


On my formspring someone asked if my elder sis is pretty, YES SHE IS!!!! ^^
she's gorgeous even though SHE DOESN'T PUT ON MAKE UP AT ALL !!! OMG!!
She has super nice double eyelids and waaaay bigger eyes than I do haha!


normal pose


then we got bored and we started doing gay poses lol


and then we forced jack to do it as well hahahah :p
I LOVEEEEEEE HOW WE CAN JUST POSE LIKE SOME ABU JIAO JIAOS AND NOT CARE IF WE LOOK DAMN CHAO AHGUA LOL


pretty pretty hallway ^^


Then we headed to Resort World!







this cookie burger thingy with gelato icecream inside super sinful but damn effing shiok!!!! ^^
especially when the weather was burning like a bitch :x


then baby came over to RWS to meet me for dinner :D
in case anyone wants to know, we had dinner at Big Easy!



the ambiance everything damn nice! super nice for pictures but i was kinda too tired (in my idk how many inch heels) to jump around trying to take my own pictures against the chio background :'(





they sell tons of drinks there but i don't drink alcohol so i had beer, root beer. + float :D :D
HAHAHAH


baby's drink! eee :x



hahahaha look at baby being really engrossed trying to tell me something but i was busy taking our reflections in the mirror :p


and then..... he gave up :p LOL
and i was still taking pictures and my expression never change at all :p


I SUPER MISS THIS FISH&CHIPS!!!!! DAMN SHIOK!!!!


AND THE RIBEYE STEAK OMG :(
wish i could have these everyday man that'll be like heaven!


the sauces they lined in front of us


and the waiter especially recommended this! he said damn shiok and true enough, we spammed this over our steak, our fish and chips, our fries and even our mashed potato!!! ^^


Too bad I was wearing my super high heels, else confirm can run around RWS more! :(
But it's okay, there's always next time!!! ^^

Morale of story: GET A PAIR OF FLATS/PUMPS :s

No comments: