Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Signatured Catcat Pose

GUESS WHAT BBGS :D
I sacrificed my entire day to prepare NeedToSell (http://needtosell.livejournal.com/) for reopening for you girls to sell your stuff FOR FREE and if you were on my twitter, this would have been what you'd have seen this......

Rachell Pxdkitty
NEEDTOSELL reopening in 2 days :')

Rachell Pxdkitty
CURRENTLY NEED 3 MORE NEEDTOSELL MODS :) got privilege to post your entries on top of others'! mail me stfuitskitty@gmail.com ♥

Rachell Pxdkitty
1 MORE NEEDTOSELL MODERATOR AND GOOD TO GO :) got privilege to post your entries on top of others'! mail me stfuitskitty@gmail.com ♥

Rachell Pxdkitty
EVERYBARDI WHO EMAILED ME ABOUT BEING A MOD PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!!!

Rachell Pxdkitty
RE: NEEDTOSELL if you've emailed me regarding being a mod and haven't received a reply, do email me again! thank you ♥

Rachell Pxdkitty
Hitting the Save button numerous times cause I'm kiasu like that.

Rachell Pxdkitty
SEE COMP UNTIL EYES BLURBLUR LIAO

Rachell Pxdkitty
THE FIRST OFFICIAL MODERATORS OF NEEDTOSELL HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!!!! HOPEFULLY THEY'RE SUPER AWESOME ♥ ♥ YOU GIRLS WILL BE ABLE TO POST SOON!

Rachell Pxdkitty
WATCH AS IT COMES BACK TO LIFE WITH NEW SELLING POSTS!!! ^^ NOWWWWWWW

Rachell Pxdkitty
WHO NEEDS PERMISSION TO SELL STUF ON FAST FAST PLEASE LEAVE YOUR USERNAME HERE

Rachell Pxdkitty
All the things you'll ever want to buy seriously.

We've got ourselves a crew of superrrr capable and awesome moderators who will help approve of your selliing posts and ME to approve of your permission to post in NeedToSell! :)

But I'm too tired right now so I'll just leave the details on how to sell your stuff there on another entry! ^^
Do look forward to it! :D Those who previously were given permission to post there may do so now heheh! (:

'CAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDTOSELL
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

http://www.spreef21.blogspot.com/
Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase!

I saw these suuuuuper cute hello kitty covers for BB and iPhone today!!!
WAHHHHH, WISH THEY HAD SOME FOR MY E7! :(
And they're all instocks at $11 (including postage) only!!!!!
I WANNA FAINT WHY SO CUTE ONE OMG!!!!!

Personally I think the BB one cuter than iphone cause the bb one rounder and fatter so cute like a chubby catcat :p


Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase!

And for girls who are keen in getting F21 items and don't know where has cheap and reasonable spree rates, do visit http://www.spreef21.blogspot.com/ ! :)

Exchange rate : 1USD =1.35SGD
CLOSING ON EVERY MONDAY !

AND I JUST WENT TO F21 SITE AND FOUND 3 THINGS I LIKE WITHIN 2 MINUTES!!!
THEIR NEW STUFF DAMN NICE SIA :D :D



K i'm gonna order the f21 stuff now bye!!!!



+++++RANDOM+++++

And speaking of catcat, I just joined a competition with the category Cute Cat Pose! As you all know, I'm forever making that winky face of mine for no reason (lol) and now it may come in handy, FINALLY!!! :D
So do help me believe that my catcat pose is not worthless by:
2. Then Like my catwink pose here!

Hello sweethearts!!! Please help me like my Cat/Wink Pose here ♥
I always do that face and now I can make something useful out of it hhaha!!
Please help me:
1. Like http://www.facebook.com/Miyakewong.fc
2. Then Like my catwink pose here! http://on.fb.me/lvv0wP

Thank you sooooo much ♥ *kisu* ;3
Name: Rachell
Age: 20
Email or Facebook url:http://www.facebook.com/pxdkitty

*****...See More
5 minutes ago · · · ·

See, cat claws pose + winky eye + furry leopard (is a cat) hand warmers and leopard (is a cat) furry bag!! :)
CAN I PLEASE WIN PLSPLSPLS? ^^



You will really make my day if you take 30 seconds to help me!! ^^
2. Then Like my catwink pose here!

I hope I can win! I never ever win these Like Like competitions before so I wanna try again!!!!

Please help me okay if I win I will make many many video tutorials for you all!!!!! :p
okay lah even if i don't win i also will make teehee!!

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUACK!
GDNIGHT

No comments: