Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ladies First

So today my sis' colleague invited us to some event called at Clarke Quay called the Ladies Night Out
and it was by ELLE magazine if i'm not wrong, and my sis told me to expect some fashion show thing so i actually wore DAMN HIGH BOOTS AND A BLAZER thinking it'd be air conditioned + i will get to sit down.

but it was kinda..... not. :x

So when I got there I was like omg I'm gonna die here, it's like an open space event so no air conditioning at all :(
plus we're suppose to stand/ walk around to the booths so no chairs either. fuck my aching feet! act smart lor wear high boots :(

so here's what it looked like..



surprisingly there were only like 3 booths there so it was kinda boring hahah
but anyway check out this in-her-face-stalkerish photo i took of a model :x LOL


britney spears' fragrance
the packaging like a chio, but i dont use perfume... sadly :s



some hair booth which we just looked and went away....




the rest of everything else was just beer, wine and all the alcoholic stuff... all for free
but they were of no interest to me cause I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL, sry.


see their booth for alcohol was waaay bigger than the make up or the perfume one! :x




but the cocktail came in a really pretty bottle so we took one and poured the contents out lol :x


and some cream cheese thingy which i initially thought would be some nice dessert
BUT THIS IS NOT SWEET AT ALL, it's salty cause it's cheese!


but i guess the highlight of the day would be this BaiCapture machine booth thingy
damn fun lol!
the guy at the machine will press the start button and the machine will capture 4 consecutive shots without warning so we have to rush to change poses or props~~~~~
hahah that's why in some shots we looked really unprepared :p

AND TO IDIOTS WHO THINK I PHOTOSHOP MY PICTURES OR WHATEVER, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURE UPLOADED DIRECTLY FROM THE MACHINE
FUCKING PROOF THAT I DO NOT PHOTOSHOP MY PICTURES, DUH.
CAUSE IF I DID, I'D LOOK MOTHERFUCKING HOT, AND I WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT I LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW.

(and you can look at other people's shots here too http://baicapture.com.sg/gallery/album_001/June/CQLadiesNightOut/)


All in all.... I think the event was kinda boring
I still thought will have freebies or what lor ahhahahaha #cheapoforlife
OHWELL :P

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

All of the following tops can be found at http://www.kitsch-kitsch.com/, check them out!
Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase ♥

And the Turban Headbands I'm wearing are from http://diygalore.onsugar.com/ , $10 only!
Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase ♥








Tops from http://www.kitsch-kitsch.com/
Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase ♥

Turban Headbands from http://diygalore.onsugar.com/
Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase ♥

'
And if you can't get enough of galaxy stuff, http://www.swagrshop.com/ for their new COSMIC range!!! & remember to quote PXDKITTY with your purchase!!! ♥
Super amazing stuff, I loveeeee my nail colour!!! :D

No comments: