Monday, June 20, 2011

Taiwan (Taipei) - Part 1




this mrt station looks abit like our orchard mrt!




our overly exploited favourite shoes lol!
everywhere we go we'll always end up taking a picture of our same exact pair of shoes, idk why either! :x



with my brother and sister!
SEE, WE ALL HAVE SUPER TINY EYES T.T
mine's a bit bigger cause of my make up. if not, my eyes are smaller than theirs, LOL!











bigbig crepe!






we were trying to form the same expression as the mascot for 101, could you tell? :X










everything looks so tinyyyyyyyyyyyyy!








writing a postcard from waaaaay up in the sky! :D







We went to Xiao Ren Guo! where everything is a 1:25 miniature scale of the real thing!





please still be my friend~~~~




i saw that angelababy had a photo with a carousel which made me like carousels and i asked baby over to take a picture and he is damnnnnn sporting!!! ~ :D :D










WARNING: THE BELOW IMAGES ARE NOT REAL LIFE SIZES OF BUILDINGS.
THEY ARE MINIATURE REPLICAS WHICH MARTIN MADE TO LOOK SUPER REALISTIC!!!
PURE GENIUS!!!~~~
















omg my eyes are closing :( see you later dears!!!!!!





No comments: