Friday, July 1, 2011

TT please hire me ♥

Before you continue with the entry, I know some girls might ask me where I get my stuff so...

Suspender Leggings from: http://999-roses.livejournal.com/

Went for casting today............. FIRST TIME EVER!!!! :(
apparently no one ever likes my face nor ask me to go for casting #sadlife
but today's casting............ i'm SUPER SUPER HONOURED
i swear i've almost never felt so damn honoured my whole entire life ♥♥♥♥
I LOVE YOU FOREVER (INSERT COMPANY NAME)

i don't wanna say the name first in case some people think i hao lian (alot of assholes dislike me and will never be happy for me when something good happens, i know......) and then when i get rejected you all will say orh bi good i deserve it etc :(

i'll only know of the results 1 to 2 weeks later..... and i'm quite scared they won't choose me cause there're confirm a lot of girls who are waaaaaay better around and i might have screwed up T.T

so yeah.. if i get selected obviously i'll start jumping around and screaming and i'll tell you girls about it!!!!!! :)
and if i get rejected........ i'll tell you guys the company name as well, and you can laugh at me and say i deserve to be rejected and i'll disappear from blogging for A FEW DAYS TO WALLOW IN SELF PITY T.T

and i think they'll only choose 1 person lor :( damn competitive!!!!!!

so anyway, after being super stressed up over the casting for the past few days and nights,
when i was done with it, baby and i went to EATTTTTTTT :D
eating always makes me feel better and calms my nerves lol!!!!
we ate at ITACHO SUSHI!!!
at plaza singapura :)

our total bill summed up to $38.10 inclusive of GST etc and I think it's quite reasonable cause we ordered quite a lot of food
(i didn't manage to take pictures of all the food though cause WE WERE TOO HUNGRY!)



lobster salad + salmon sushi


we had this sushi set F which had 5 different sushis (only 3 shown in pics cause like i said, we were too hungry.......)
yellowtail, eel, grilled pork, salmon and one other thing i forgot


FOIE GRAS HANDROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
DAMN SINFUL AND SHIOK, PLS ORDER THIS IF YOU GO THERE


CHAWANMUSHI ($4)
IT HAD A THICK LAYER OF SUPER SHIOK REAL CRAB MEAT AND SOME YUMMY GRAVY AT THE TOP ABOVE THE STEAMED EGG
BEST CHAWANMUSHI SO FAR :)


fatty salmon sashimi and octopus sashimi~~~~
BOTH REALLY FRESH AND OF HIGH STANDARDS


okay basically Itacho Sushi serves DAMN FRESH over the counter sushis, NO machine made sushis which taste quite meh AT ALL!!!
ALL SUPER FRESH AND TASTY AND FULL OF GOODNESS I LOVE THEM
totally gonna crave for their sushi from now on~~~~~~


and then we ran over to Fruits Paradise for their mixed fruits tart, AGAIN
hahahahahhaa
we're forever going to fruits paradise cause it's effing shiok???? :p
this time i wrote them a feedback and said "i love all your fruit tarts, i'm always coming back for a different flavour each time"!!! :)






I'm not gonna explain why I'm overly exploiting my favourite combination of outfit again......... hahahahaah




And then we went to Arab Street for sheesha
Okay I mean, Baby went for sheesha. i just went there to watch :x LOL

the reason why i don't like sheesha is cause..... if you're gonna give me something that smells and tastes sweet and good, and you're gonna let me put it on my mouth, BUT I CAN'T BLOODY SWALLOW IT DOWN MY TUMMY OR BITE AND EAT IT, it's torture!!!!!!!! :(
it's like i'm gonna be sooooo hungry and craving for that taste but i won't get to eat it
HAHAHAHAHAH
which explains why i just sit by and watch :p heheh
and take pictures of course ^^

(baby's jeans TORE by accident and we bought $2 sewing kit at DAISO and he was sewing it up, lol!)






I'VE POSTED BABY'S PICTURES ON MY TUMBLR TOO!!!
feel free to reblog or like any picture if you wish, we'd be more than honoured, seriouslyyyy :')











I AM HUNGRY AGAIN THOUGH I JUST HAD FROG PORRIDGE :/
DANG, maybe I'm pregnant D:
....................not!
it's just quite in my nature to eat a lot lol

+++++

And since a number of girls seem to like my huge Jack Union Bag, I'll share with you girls a blogshop called C-razy For Fashionn :)
They have some Jack Union and USA flag stuff like Crop Tops, Tee shirts, wallets and RINGS! So if you like these pretty things, do click on







+++++ADVERT PLUS GIVEAWAY+++++

Haven't had enough of retail therapy? ^^
Here's another awesome blogshop with TONSSSSSSS (I'm seriously not kidding) of stuff girls will ADORE + IT'S CHEAP!!!! ^^


DIYGalore has the highly sought after Turban Headbands in some amazingggggg colours!!! :)
At ONLY $10 MAILED, these turban headbands make it damn easy to spice up your plain flat hair or to hide bad hair day :p

If you're the kind who wear colourful pieces often but don't want to neglect your pretty hair, get it in Black!! :)


Or you might like it in Pink to match your favourite top! :)


Grey or Mustard would look really good if you have dark hair like mine~~



Or get it in Leopard or Blue Polka Dot to make your simple outfit more exciting ^^


Sooooo many choices to choose from! :)
All at

Plus, they also have Flag Shorts at only $16!!!!!! WAHSEH :D
TOO PWNAGE ALREADY LAH THE PRICE LOL!!!!
Beats alot of other blogshops like insaneeeeeeeeeeee~~~


And not forgetting, gorgeous RINGS INSTOCKSSSSSSSSSS ^^


So if you don't wanna miss out on these great deals, click on

THAT'S NOT THE END YET!!!!

Quote PXDKITTY and get:
$1 off for all envelope clutches!!!!!!

Quote PXDKITTY and stand a chance to win the following:
1) One of these 3 hairbands



2) $20 voucher for redemption of next few collection for (3 winners)

AND OF COURSE *AHEM*
THE GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!! :D

I'll be giving out 2 ENVELOP CLUTCHES (1 in Mustard, 1 in Black) WHICH ARE SOLD AT http://diygalore.onsugar.com/ AT ONLY 16MAILED BY THE WAY~~~



All you have to do to stand a chance to WIN THE ENVELOPE CLUTCH is to RETWEET THIS LINK:
(for those who don't have a twitter account, please make one cause I'll be having more giveaways on Twitter soon!!! hehehe!!! :D)
I'll choose 2 lucky winners on 3rd July 12MN! :)

Good luck~~~

No comments: