Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two steps to Freedom


Hehehe hi everyone it's 2am and I just woke up!!!! :)
Had a super long day and slept really well after that!

baby and i went to Essensuals Bugis with Louise and Sze Ling! :)

Essensuals Bugis is the saloon I spoke of in this post of my Hair tutorial: http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/2011/05/hair-tutorial.html
and this post, which was my first visit to Essensuals Bugis: http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/2011/05/essensuals-bugis.html
Now I'm under their spell and totally in love with them heheh!

By the way, for girls whose hair has dry ends right, Essensuals Bugis has this NEW Japan Treatment I think it's called the Premium Spa Treatment you should try out!!! :)
I saw a few other bloggers giving reviews about it and it seems damn kick ass!!! :D :D :D
It's $60 for short hair, $70 for mid length and $80 for long hair! I think it's super reasonable lor :) :)

Here's their latest promotion with the prices stated ^^


As they're usually busy cause a lot of girls (& guys) LOVE THEM, I'd advise you to give them a call and book an appointment first :)

Essensuals Bugis
241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village
S'pore 188030

t: 63330039
e: bugis@essensuals.com.sg
w: http://www.essensuals.com.sg/

JOIN THEM ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885576820

The stylists will first do an analysis of your hair (dry roots, uneven layering etc), see what you need to get done and ask you for what style you're looking for etc! ^^
Super professional!


And the super comfy waiting area where we sat and waited at heheh :p
the whole atmosphere is sooo cosy and comfortable i felt like sleeping!!! ^^




Hi Sze Ling!!! ^^
But cannot see her face so i went to the other side to take :x


Hi again!! ^^


baby was trying to take an artistic shot and i wanted my head to be in it~~~~~






Louise got hers done first!
Her hair sibeh soft and chio!!! I think she doesn't even need treatment lor :x
SUPERRRRR ENVIOUS!
when the stylist was drying her hair for her i was staring at her hair and being damn jealous~~~ lol!




this is called "spider-eye", used as a verb
i.e. She spider-eyed me as I walked past her, hoping for me to call out to her name but I didn't.

HAHAH but my eye too small la
it's just kinda like you look at someone from the corner of your eyes so that it wont be sooo obvious. but most of the time people can tell one~~~


yay all done!!! :D
if i hadn't made my curry pok hair i think we'll all have the same hair, just in different colours, lol!


then we were damn hungryyyyy and ate at burger king!
there's this new rodeo beef burger, looks damn big in the picture but irl SMALL LIKE CRAP!
sian max i was so effing hungry lor :(

hahaha and Louise took this and said that man was my best friend :s


and then Louise left :'(
but Jan, Joey and Ashleigh came! :)

then we went to bugis street but then not a lot of stuff to buy, we were kinda expecting $10 stuff but i think bugis street sellers became smart already, charge damn ex now $28, $39, and the lowest for the pretty stuff are about $15?
the $10 ones are the same exact ones i saw 5 years ago that i guess never got sold, and still are selling at $10 hahaha ;x

but we saw this shop at the 3rd level selling a lot of shorts at $15 but no size, all L left! :( but they also have nice UK/ USA tops there at $10! ^^

I actually have a video for this but i'll upload it some time later cause my computer is sooo laggy right now :(
Anyway regarding the BASIC BLACK TANK DRESS i mentioned in this post: http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/2011/06/glassy-eyes.html meant for layering etc,
WE FOUND IT AT BUGIS STREET AT $10!!!!!!!
EXACTLY THE SAME ONE AS I SPOKE OF!
It's at the shop unit #03-15 and it costs only $10, super worth it and the material is good too!! :)
Please go to Bugis Street, #03-15 to buy it if you've been asking me on my formspring hehe!! ^^

We didn't take much pictures cause I HAVE A VIDEO (which i haven't uploaded yet...but soon), so here's a few pictures before we went back ^^

hahaha artistic or not!


and this looks cute too!~ ^^


and a semi-decent one but Ashleigh blinked! :(
martin's fault ahhhhh :x

(anyway if you looked at the picture closely it might kind of look like i had really long arms like that monk guy Dhalsim on street fighter) LOL


Hehehe super tiring long day but it was all worth it!!! ^^
Love the girlssssssss~~~~~~~~
*KISU ALL*

WAIT FOR MY VIDEO OKAY! :D

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++


And to the price conscious babes, this post is totally for you!
This envelope clutch from Electric-Too's preorder is only at $16!! ^^


Quote PXDKITTY with your purchase! :)

Also, remember when I posted about these leopard wedges I wore long ago?
I got them SECOND HAND at $28 and thought I got myself an awesome deal.....


BUT ELECTRIC-TOO IS SELLING THEM BRAND NEW!!!!!!! AT ONLY $28 (SAME AS THE PRICE I GOT IT FOR!)
I know some other preorder sites selling at $55 to $65, and LET'S ROLL OUR EYES AT THEM!~~~~


And check out these too-famous-for-being-gorgeous shoes at ONLY $36!!!!!!!~~~~~~~
IKR, WTF HOW TO EARN SIA!! :O
but as a customer, it's fucking shiok!!!!! instead of spending $70 on ONE pair of shoes, $70 now gets you TWO pairs! :D :D :D eheheh!


So enough said, grab their stuff before the preorder closes now!!!

No comments: