Friday, July 29, 2011

Jet Black

Hello~~~
I very impulsively dyed my hair Jet Black (with a blue base.. i think) the other day for my Cleopatra outfit!
YES IT WAS MY REAL HAIR (only the bangs were fake) hahaha

TOTALLY NEED TO GO TO BUGIS ESSENSUALS SOON FOR TREATMENT!!!
don't diy your hair kids, it gets all dry and icky, mine is damn dry now :(

but apart from that, i'm totally loving my hair color!!!!
and anyway, for people who still think i photoshopped my pictures, my iMac doesn't have adobe photoshop cause i'm too cheapskate to buy hahaha
i only have iPhoto, which edits the brightness and colors of my pictures only
SO SAD :(















i am currently bored and hungry like craaaasy!!!!
so i'm going to be in a super naggy mood and nag

+++++

I know that alot of you cheebyes out there are really not spending enough time with your family.......... cause some time back i was just like you :'(

and i cried damn hard thinking about it. if you followed me on twitter you should know.
cause i was damn caught up with some stuff and didn't even get to see my mum every day.
it was as if i treated my home as a hotel, and thinking about it sucked..

cause my mum was there for me through more shit than you could ever imagine, and i felt damn damn bad for not being able to spend more time with her :(
but obviously i'm not gonna tell you what shit lah.... maybe some day....
but anyway it's just some damn jialat shit that i think even my super perfect boyfriend won't be able to tahan me. LOL

be it the simple act of eating together, just telling your mum she's pretty, listening to your sister's or brother's rants, every little thing counts.

who're the only ones who stayed by your side when your boyfriend dumps you?
who're the only ones who stayed by your side when your best girl friends bitch about you?
who're the only ones who stayed by your side when you're having a damn bad outbreak and don't feel like going out of your house?
who're the only ones who stayed by your side when you fuck things up real bad and everyone else hates you?
who're the only ones who will bring you to the doctor in the middle of the night when you're running a high fever?
who're the only ones who will buy food back for you and leave it on the table for you to eat later on, even when you don't speak to them at home at all?
who're the only ones who love you without complaints though you bitch about them like fuck on twitter?

YOUR MUM/ DAD/ FAMILY.

so grow the fuck up.
you think having parents and having your family is bothersome / bad / annoying?
you think it's cool to scold the fuck out of them on twitter and Facebook?
WAIT TILL YOU LOSE YOUR PARENTS / FAMILY.

Seriously, make an effort to spend more time with them!
If you can spend HOURS everyday ranting like a mad bitch on twitter, i'm sure you have time for your family ^^

REMEMBER:
FAMILY BEFORE FRIENDS & BOYFRIEND

your boyfriend /friend promises you "i'll love you forever" / "best friends forever" but how many "forevers" have you heard them lie about?
eventually you get dumped and you fall out with your so-called best friends.

on the other hand, your parents don't tell you "i love you forever", but all their actions are enough to prove so.

we're all too caught up trying to get something, trying to be something, trying to prove something
such that we lose sight of what we actually want.

seriously, all i want is for my family to be happy and healthy
without my family, and if i'm all alone in this world, no amount of money or clothes will be able to bring me any happiness if i can't share my joy with anyone.

K I SHALL STOP RANTING.

READ THIS ARTICLE AND START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIVES TODAY:


1 comment:

SuWei said...

hey babe,which hair dye did u use?(: