Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's head to the greener side

With regards to some of the pictures at the later part of this post...

DISCLAIMER 1: I AM NOT A MODEL, WAS NEVER ONE, AND WILL NEVER MAKE IT AS ONE, I KNOW.
DISCLAIMER 2: I DO NOT OWN A DSLR. I'M USING A 3 YEAR OLD PANASONIC LUMIX DMC FZ28 DIGITAL CAMERA FOR MY PICTURES.
DISCLAIMER 3: THIS WASN'T MEANT TO BE A PHOTOSHOOT, IT WAS A FOR FUN THING WHILE WE WERE OUT.

So please do not criticise the fuck out of my pictures and say i'm not professional or the pictures aren't professional cause WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS.

Thank you~~~~~~~ ^^

+++++

Baby and I went to Vivocity today! :)
We're like forever alone!!! LOL okay but at least we're together what hahaha!
cause our friends are working / studying / in NS and i'm still having holidays and baby's waiting for his NS
so yeap!

sorry girls if i can't go out with you girls these days cause my boyfriend's going into the army soon i really wanna spend as much time with him as possible before he enlists :(

and Thai food is so damn awesome we can't stop craving for it! lol
so we had lunch at Thai Express :)

you all are probably sick of my face so here are some really adorable pictures of my sweetheart!!!! ^^
MY BOYFRIEND DAMNNNNN HANDSOME~~~

and i keep having nightmares about girls stealing my boyfriend away!!! and from my dreams I ACTUALLY KNOW THEIR NAMES AND FACES (fml) so the next time i see those girls i'd totally see them as potential boyfriend stealer and be really distant to them and stuff :/
then i'll wake up from my nightmare and check that my boyfriend's still beside me and make him hug me to make sure he didn't run away, lol!



Cousin IT! hahahah


and in case you haven't watched the adams family before, this is cousin IT!


and since we're on the topic of the adams family, i was Morticia for Halloween last year hahaha!


the original Morticia
i really hope i'll grow up to look like her!
i'll still spam eyeliner and tons of foundation when i'm old, confirm!
then can look like those evil sinister mothers, and then nobody will bully my kids!!!!


baby's getting hungry cause the food took some time to come :(


*MELTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*~~~~~~
hahaha alright you can ignore me um highing at my bf's pictures as if i haven't seen him in ages
(in reality i see him almost 24/7 LOL)


ANW I LOVE THAI EXPRESS' GREEN CURRY AND TOM YAM
JUST THE THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME SALIVATE
IT'S DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!
WORTH THE WAIT LOR!
BABY WAS HOOKED ONTO THE TOM YAM CAUSE SUPER SHIOK!!!!




the dessert's not bad but baby ate the entire thing and fed me a little bit only HMPHH!!!


check out my DIY feather earring :)
nothing impressive, but if anyone would like a tutorial for it do let me know ^^


then we went outside near the fountain and took some pictures
The LEOPARD BACK TOP is from

THE TOP IS DAMN PRETTY!!!!!! AND IT'S SLIGHTLY SHEER AT THE BACK SO IT'S NOT SO THICK AND WARM
STILL AVAILABLE AT http://dirtybling.livejournal.com/26280.html#cutid1!!! GRAB IT BEFORE IT'S GONE! :)







I love to look at ice creams!
they give me a fuzzy gay happy feeling~~~ ^^
and guess which one we bought???


DUH THE BLUE ONE!
cause everyone likes blue ice creamssssssssssssss!! ^^
(okay maybe it's just us, but the blue coloured one was really hard to not pick!!!)
it's like screaming EAT ME EAT ME!



there's this super cute froyo place at vivocity if you like frozen yogurt ^^
it's called YIGLOO!




walked around the supermarkets as usual cause we're suckers for snacks and all that new packaging foodstuffs


and of course, we bought some SUSHI!!!!!
eat eat eat, forever eating...tsk



ALRIGHT, ABRUPT END***
Part 2 tomorrow! :)


+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

When you see this awesome leopard pouch in almost all of my pictures, do you know whom I have to thank? ^^



December-Flight of course!!! ^^

Not only do they have REGULAR new collections (more awesome clothes to get!!!), they're also really efficient with their mailing :)
Definitely one of the instock blogshops that I won't miss out! ^^
In fact, I just tweeted about them this morning! :) :)


I love this asymmetrical hemmed dress cause of the extremely comfortable material! SSSSuper pleasant surprise! ^^
Not only that, the fringe and studded detail on the shoulders screamed of the military style, which makes this simple dress look expensive!! ^^




And you know, I've been wanting a pair of leopard print shorts since forever but I always can't find the right pair, but now I think I have! :)
The material of this pair is really comfortable! unlike other shorts made of stiff leopard printed material which i've tried on before.


December-flight also strives to bring in the trendiest pieces such as this design inspired from TOPSHOP which sold like hotcakesss!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Apart from the usual apparels, December-flight also carries bags, phone accessories as well as SHOE SPREES!!!
So don't miss out on all these gorgeous designs!
Shop now at


Photobucket


oops it's 5am now, goodnight!!! ~~~ ^^

11 comments:

kitty said...

hi, testing!

Anonymous said...

hey where did u get the shoe u wore before the vivo fountain?

Anonymous said...

Hi, please do a tutorial on the earrings!

Anonymous said...

why did you close your fs? :(

Su Wei said...

hey,how do you convince your parents and how does ur bf convince his parents to let you two stay together? i really want to stay with my bf 24/7 like magnets but i don't know how to convince our parents. any tips?(:

Anonymous said...

Hey mind finding some nice blogshops for plus sized girls? Thanks alot if you're able to do it! I know it's kind of redundant for you to do it cus' you're so skinny!

Anonymous said...

Hi which baseball jacket do you personally like more? :) the red or dark blue one! weehehe thankq!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do a tutorial on the earrings babe ^^

Anonymous said...

hello! may I know what's the website for the forever21 spree you once advertised or any other trustable f21 sprees ard? thanks alot!

Anonymous said...

You should try thai accent at vivo. power one (Y)

Charlotte said...

Babe, tutorial for you DIY feather earring pretty pleaseeeee !~ Thankyou! <3