Saturday, July 9, 2011

McFluffy

Hi!!! :)
Woke up damn late today and spent damn long preparing and being vain in front of the mirror with baby, lol!


Baby wore my black turban headband and did his make up really dark, like X-Japan members heheh ^^ damn handsome plsssssss! :D



sian max, wish my hair was long :(


Anyway I was wearing a super nice pair of brown denim high waist shorts from

with my oversized striped top from Taiwan! ^^


And of course, the famous love moschino belt from


and we're on our way~~~~
LATE AS ALWAYS :/





And how could I forget, my OVERSIZED CHANEL TOTE BAG from

I'm not sure if she's still selling it cause previously she mentioned it was a ONE OFF spree and I tweeted and posted on fb about the spree telling you girls to get it else you will regret!
true enough, IT'S DAMN PRETTY!!! those who didn't listen to me and didn't get it........................ -.-
idk what to say to you, hmph!


ONE WORD, CHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



ahem i'm the photographer of the day thank you! ^^
next time i'll force everyone to take more pictures cause it's nice to have nice pictures of everyone in my comp! :) :)


zee and ym shy!!!
HAHAHA THEY ARE DAMN CUTE TGT PLSSSS!!!


okay so apparently wx is superrrrrrrr un-camera-shy! LOL
i'm still waiting for wx to get a girlfriend lor then we can 6 people go out tgt slack, hahaha!!!
else when baby and i hold hand, zee and ym hold hand, then wx say he hold air!!! :O



Ohyah and I've been wanting these Chanel inspired tattoos for the longest timeeeee!!!
But I don't always trust sprees, but I really trust StrawberryVines!!! ^^
And I finally got it from them, http://strawberryvines.livejournal.com/ :)
I'll paste them on myself another time (i treat it like treasure lor!!!), I only tried some small small ones on baby first :p
LOOKS AS GREAT AS ON THE PICTURES ONLINE PLSSSSS




PaperParcel has a lot of stuff that I like, especially their loose fitting v neck tank!!! super comfy, I'll post pictures of them soon! :)
i feel like wearing it everywhere (without aircon)
i'm quite scared of the cold so i'll wear sleeveless only when there's no aircon :p


random vain photo~



OH AND DID YOU REALISE
I CHANGED MY NAILS COLOUR??? :D
cause my cosmic colours started to peel off already :(

These pretty colours are from


It's the Pirates of the Carribean Series, Sparrow me the Drama and Stranger Tides respectively!!!!
I LIKE THE SOUND OF THE NAMES, REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE EVERYTIME :) :)
HEHEHE!





And then after singing at kbox for like 6 hours, we went to AMK Park Macs! ^^
I HAD MCSEXXXXX, DUHHHHH~
and twister friesss
and chocolate melts (some new thing instead of cinnamon they put chocolate)

SUPER SINFUL HEHEHE

and then we played with the portable mahjong set i brought from home at macs for a few hours hahaha
anyway there wasn't much people there so we took like a lot of tables to put our food and mahjong cards etc etc!
You can get the portable mahjong cards from:

In case you were wondering, the cards looked like this! :D
we were too into the game and didn't take any pictures, but it works the same as normal mahjong!!!


Oh and then WE ORDERED FLUFFY!!!
it's the cheapest drink at McCafe, $1.70????
It's warm milk with marshmallows and you're suppose to dump the entire marshmallow into the warm milk and wait for it to melt!
and the top of the drink is super fluffy~~~~~~
IF YOU LIKE WARM MILK, TRY IT OKAY!!!!!
BABY AND I ALWAYS ORDER THAT FROM MCCAFE :) :)



alright, have a great weekend guys!!!
LOVE YOU ALL :) :)

No comments: