Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Bridesmaids

Went to Shaw House today after the Hong Kong Super Shopper event (will blog about it soon) to watch Bridesmaids with baby!!! ^^


baby took these pictures of my legs
lol if i were wearing a skirt it'd look like some tiko pek upskirt :p
KNITTED TOP FROM THEBLOGSHOP (http://theblogshop.sg/) ^^







Here's the Trailer of Bridesmaids!!!!! :)


Before watching the movie, the impression I got from the trailer was that it'll be one of those funny chick flicks and I was actually worried that my boyfriend wouldn't like the movie (but I knew I'd like it LOL)

but during the movie, i could hear laughters from all corners of the theatre, from both guys and girls!!!!!!!!! Including my boyfriend of course!!! ^^

In sum, I'd give Bridesmaids 4 out of 5 hearts!!! ^^
♥♥♥♥

Personally I felt that the awesome humour (some sexual humour cause it's an M18 show) was actually a BONUS to the crux of the movie

Honestly, the movie made me think a lot and you really have to catch the show to really feel what the protagonist, Annie, was going through!!!!
I TOTALLY FELT LIKE CRYING AT SOME POINTS (i'm hoping i'm not being overly sensitive here) despite it being a comedy show!~~~~~ T.T

From falling in love with the wrong guys, being down in the dumps, feeling inferior and unwanted, losing your best friends, feeling jealous about another skinnier prettier and more successful girl... it's basically the #storyofmylife of every girl when you look at Annie in Bridesmaids!

and I really liked how the movie is one of those that slaps reality in your face like a cruel bitch and reminds you that what's meant to be will be and there's really no point forcing yourself to be someone else! ^^
SEE, YOU CAN'T TELL THAT FROM THE MOVIE TRAILER RIGHT????? :P

SO IF YOU'RE ABOVE 18, REMEMBER TO WATCH BRIDESMAIDS!!!! :) :)

P.S. Watch the movie with your best friend!!! Confirm got a lot of girly emotions after that one! :p
P.P.S. After watching the movie I'm quite worried about getting married... SO MUCH SHIT TO THINK OF, LOL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your shorts so nice.And you look really good in it. wherr did you got it from?

kitty said...

hi love <3 i got it from bitterstuds :)