Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sent from Space

Yesterday Baby and I watched an episode of DC cupcakes on TV and were suddenly craving for cupcakes hahaha
OMG THE INFLUENCE OF THE MEDIAAAAAA
so i decided to bake cupcakes but baby said HE WANTED TO BAKE IT, so i supervised
and nagged beside him when he accidentally spills abit of batter here and there :p
TEEHEE!!

Cause we didn't have any ingredients for the usual buttercream or cream cheese frosting, we made Nutella Frosted Cupcakes instead! :)





steady handssssss
good job baby!! ^^





batter before adding the nutella! tastes damn good already actually! ^^
i always like to use this brown and white stripes cupcakes cup cause it goes well with the whole Nutella cupcakes feel~~~ :D


*DING!*
it's done and all the happy little nutella frosted cupcakes pop out of the oven!
(and into our mouths)
HEHEHEH :P


Freshly baked yummy vanilla cupcakes with crispy nutella at the top!!! :)
wheeeee!!! ^^


+++

Anyway here's my VERY HUMBLE shoe collection!
I've noticed I'm always talking about clothes and sometimes I neglect my choice of shoes since I'm ALWAYS wearing the same pair of H&M Black suede wedges, lol!

But I DO have other pairs of shoes too k!
I was like digging through them and throwing away the very old spoilt ones etc today and here's what I'm left with:

These shoes were collected over the YEARS and they're mostly black, just like many other girls'.

And I said YEARS cause I'm damn cheapo and I don't really buy shoes often unless it's cheap and pretty and i always wear the same pair of shoes for a damn long period of time. So these aren't bought overnight or anything so please don't ask me how much allowance I get etc cause
for the last time, in all honesty, I AM NOT RICH!!!
I wish i am though :'(

I know you can't really see all my shoes clearly cause apparently my cupboard's black so it's kind of hard to show you every single pair of my shoes plus where I bought it from.. so I'll probably leave it for another post? ^^


And here are some of my more coloured shoes (notice the black pairs at the back being extra)
hahahah!
I'm obviously not gonna show you my birky (which is damn dirty), flats and all that cause those are boring and I don't usually wear them (except for the birky) lol!


Pink one with the bow's from Taiwan!
I bought it thinking if I ever did have a colourful photoshoot I could wear them....
BUT APPARENTLY NOBODY EVER ASKS ME FOR PHOTOSHOOTS AND I'VE NEVER DONE ANY PHOTOSHOOTS BEFORE SO.......
FUCK MY LIFE!!! #FOREVERALONE #FOREVERUNWANTED #FOREVERUGLY

FUCK YOU ALL WHO GETS TO GO FOR PHOTOSHOOTS AND TWEETS ABOUT GOING FOR PHOTOSHOOTS XP


Anyway the pretty shoes I've featured below and COSMIC TANK are from MollyFromSpace! :)

Okayyy...... I know the pictures aren't very professionally taken, I'm considering getting a better camera.... or not............. no $$$ :( hahaha OHWELL!

paiseh to your eyes, please bear with it okay! ^^



This is super comfy!!!
One of the prettier sandals that I own! :p
Love the leopard straps!!! ^^






Another maybe-i-can-wear-this-for-a-photoshoot(that will never happen) pair of shoes :(
BUT THE RED IS SOOOO PRETTY!!! :)




And my super nice cosmic tank as seen in this post (http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/2011/06/galactic-mess.html) ^^





+++++
ANDDDDDD FINALLY
THE GIVEAWAY: A BRAND NEW PAIR OF SIZE 36 CLOGSSSS :)

How to win:

1. Mention @pxdkitty & @shopmollyspace on twitter, IN THE SAME TWEET, promoting @shopmollyspace's website!

Eg. Just read @pxdkitty's blog about @shopmollyspace, OMG I love the shoes at http://mollyspace.livejournal.com/ !!!

2. I will choose a winner by 7th July, 11.59PM!
Remember, early birds always get the wormssss ^^

Good luck!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dear! where did you get those cupcake casings? you always used all those pretty pretty ones!! ^^

kitty said...

Hi sweets! I got them from Poon Huat Near hougang Mall! ^^

Anonymous said...

I <3 bling stuffs because they are attractive and shiny . Unlike those plain and boring items . I am getting bored to see my plain earpiece which is so ordinary so I hope I can win this bling earpiece :) . Email - weixin_-_123@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I <3 bling stuffs because they are attractive and shiny . Unlike those plain and boring items . I am getting bored to see my plain earpiece which is so ordinary so I hope I can win this bling earpiece :) . Email - weixin_-_123@hotmail.com