Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You are invited!

Hi sweethearts!!
I''d like to invite you girls to a one-day home boutique by FashionHooks! ^^


I've done quite a few blogposts for FashionHooks before cause of their really awesome prices for super chio clothes and accessories!!!
To refresh your memories, here are some of their past designs I blogged about before from FashionHooks ^^









FashionHooks' known for their LOW prices and super efficient service seriously!!!!
I always receive my packages super quickly after ordering them so I'll always go back to them~~~ ^^

That's why I'm super excited to share this one day Home Boutique event with you all!
It's like a flea market at home! all the items will be on sale at a way cheaper price than on site!

If you'd like to attend the event, click on I'm Attending at their Facebook event page!

Event details:
Date: 12 August 2011, Friday.
Time: 2 to 7pm.
Location: Blk 511 Jelapang Road,
#04-46 , S(670511)

Directions: Take the LRT from Choa Chu Kang MRT, alight at Segar LRT Station. It will be approximately a 15minutes ride. Cross the road to the opposite after alighting, turn to the right and walk about 100m, you should see block 511 on your left already! :)

Take the lift at block 511 to the 4th storey. On the right, there's 3 units. The event will be held at the middle unit on the right! ^-^

Why should you come for this event?
All items being sold in the event will be much cheaper than the prices on Fashion Hooks!

Connector Rings
$6 each, 2 for $10 (U.P $8 each)
Single Rings
$4 each, 2 for $7 and 3 @ $10 (U.P $5-$7 each)

Collection 1 & 2
$8 each (U.P $18) Save more than 50%

Collection 3 & 4
$14 each, 2 for $25 (U.P $17-$22 each) Save Save Save!

Items not on our website
$15 each, 2 for $28, 3 for $36! (U.P $20 each)

Latest collection
$2 off online prices!

Bring a friend to get $1 off total bill. For purchases above $30 only!

You can pay and get your item on the spot using cash or I-banking. Just bring your I-banking device along with you will do ! :D

Drinks will be served and I WILL BE THERE FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT !!!
so if you're free and wanna gossip gossip with me between 2 to 7pm, feel free to come!

By the way, I stay at KOVAN and it's damn far for me, but i'll still be going there cause i know the awesome deals available for just ONE DAY is SUPER WORTH IT! ^^

AND I MIGHT BE BAKING CUPCAKES AND BROWNIES FOR YOU ALL HEHEH!

LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU'RE COMING SO I ROUGHLY KNOW HOW MANY TO BAKE/ WHAT TYPE OF CUPCAKES OKAY? :D




hope to see you all there! ^^

love you all!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go! but I end work in the evening, by the time reach cck after 7 already ): anw dear, can I ask where you always get ur cupcake liners from? the brown striped one! cause very pretty! mind telling pleaseeee? :D xiexie ni love you :)

Anonymous said...

i think i'm going heh~

Anonymous said...

Hey ! Im going . Can take pic with you there? :DDDD

Kazumi said...

I'm coming! & i'm bringing a friend along too ^^

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going, hehehe. I'm staying at Serangoon, a lil' far too hahaha.

WeiLing said...

i would be going tooo with my friendd :))

Charis said...

I think I will be coming cause I'm stay nearby! Hehheh! <3

Alicee said...

I live in Australia fml T__T

Anonymous said...

aww i really wanna go bt i've gt smth on tt day! Really wanna try ur cupcakes they look heavenly! haha :b
also i've nv seen u in person before!

Anonymous said...

i will be going with a couple of friends. :D

Anonymous said...

Omg! I would loveeee to go but I stay at Pasir Ris and end school at 6pm ):