Thursday, September 29, 2011

ChangeParade

Office wears... Formal apparels... More presentable looking (less ripped less studdy less childish more feminine) clothes....

THESE USED TO GIVE ME THE BIGGEST HEADACHES T.T

Cause I often find it impossible to fit into those wears, like I cannot pull it off I end up looking weird? :(
And then I end up attending formal events with my usual casual clothes, which can be quite embarrassing sometimes cause I end up underdressed T.T

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE!
And the CHANGE is only possible with ChangeParade!

I SERIOUSLYYYYYY ADORE the cutting of their apparels!!!
SUPER FLATTERING (read more below) AND IT DOESN'T GO OUT OF SHAPE!!!
And it's made of extremely good material!

Check some of their pretty designs!!!
So chio yet glam enough to attend formal events or for presentation in school!!!!!!

(P.S. THEIR MODELS ARE SUPERRRRRR PRETTY!!!!!!)




You know what... NOW I KNOW WHY guys like girls who wear office-y wears to work!
Cause with the right cutting of apparels, you can actually look DAMN CURVY and feel SUPER CONFIDENT with the clothes on!!!
All this time i must have been down with my luck with formal wear that's why i got so scared of it and chose not to wear them...
BUT NOW I'M NOT!!!! ^^


Rachell Tan
GOT A NEW TOP THAT MAKES MY (NON-EXISTANT) BOOBS LOOK HUGE!!!! HAHAHAHA WANNA SEE???

I'm wearing the:
Aniston Classic Parallel (Midnight):







TOTALLY CONSERVATIVE (DOESN'T REVEAL TOO MUCH SKIN)
BUT IT LOOKS SO DAMN VA VA VOOM!!!!!
like it literally makes my small boobs so much bigger cause of the pleats design!!!!
And plus the skirt!
I always can't find good formal skirts which was why I resorted to cutting my own tank top up in this post.
but while i can wear cheap material skirts out for fun, i can't do so for formal events!!!
This is why I superrrrrr love this skirt from ChangeParade!
THE CUTTING FITS ME SO WELL!!!
And it's actually a lot LONGER than most skirts you buy online! (good for tall people so it won't be too slutty)
Mine looks short cause I altered it hahaha!







I FEEL DAMN GOOD IN THIS OUTFIT PLEASE!
Like people WILL actually take me seriously!!!!! :D :D
can't wait to wear this out!!!
Maybe i'll wear it THIS friday! :)
OOOOOH WHAT'S UP ON FRIDAY??? READ MY OLDER POSTS!!!





They also have a black version of it which I think looks really good too!
But i prefer black skirts!!! :)


Check out the pleats design!
Efficiency + awesome design + high quality material,
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!



And their HIGH WAIST SHORTS!!!!
Wahseh, love it!
I bet their owner has an extremely keen eye for good quality apparels plus good taste with cutting of clothes!

THESE CLOTHES LITERALLY WERE MADE TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD!!!

Low self-esteem?
Time for a CHANGE!
You'll definitely look and feel better!









If you like the brown shorts, they also have it in Blue and Pink!!!!
ALL DAMN NICE, I HAD A HARD TIME CHOOSING LOL!!



+++++

Also, if you want to be in the know, check out a preview of their UPCOMING COLLECTION at

Some things you can expect on 3rd October, Monday at 9PM






As quoted from ChangeParade,
Life is too short for ugly dresses.

Step out of your comfort zones,

No comments: