Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cheese!

HIHIHIHI!!!! :D

I ACTUALLY WON A CAMERA FROM THEM!!!!!
WOOHOO YAY!!!!!
Now my broken camera can finally rest in peace :')
I LOVE YOU SOLD.SG!!!!

So I went to their office today to collect my prize!!!! ^^


wahhhh!!!!
GIM GIM NEW CAMERA, LOVE IT~~~~~ ^^

And then baby and I went to IKEA to get a bed for his home!





REALLY AWKWARD ANGLE AND
YOU CAN SEE MY DOUBLE CHIN!!!!
LOL
for those who think i was lying previously about it, i really do have a double chin!
cause i have a short jaw and short face?? :( which is why i envy people with long faces! sigh!! T.T





Anyway, here's my outfit of the day! :)


Can't wait to test out my camera with YOU GIRLS on THIS FRIDAY!!!! :D
Don't know what's on on friday?? ^^
READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS~~~~~

LOVE YOU ALL!!! ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that camera was being bid by another person, and you did post on fb said that you didnt win the bid for it, now you got the camera?
So that means sold.sg is a scam/fake? -.-

Anonymous said...

hey, where did you get your crop top from? :)

Anonymous said...

Why dont even reply my comments on why you still won the gold camera?

kitty said...

R U INSANE? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO DEMANDING?
DIDN'T YOU READ THAT A FEW BLOGGERS WENT TO SOLD.SG TOGETHER WITH OMY.SG? THERE WAS A MINI COMPETITION GOING ON UNDER OMY.SG AND I WON 2ND PRIZE, A CAMERA.

SOLD.SG IS LEGIT AND REAL LAH PLEASE.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND STOP FALSELY ACCUSING OTHERS??