Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cowaiiness

OMG I am so super excited to share this with all of you :)
I'm sure all of you know about the blogshop, Cowaiiness.
Yes, THE Cowaiiness, the one that has AWESOME accessories and shoes spress I've mentioned sooo many times before!!! :D


Now, they have ventured into apparels to bring you girls fashionable pieces at affordable prices! :)
Check out their new link at:
http://cowaiiness.livejournal.com/
http://cowaiiness.livejournal.com/
Quote "pxdkitty" for free normal postage!!! :D

It's only their 2nd collection and they have some gorgeous pieces already! ^^

Mesh? Sexy.
Leopard prints? Sexy.
But guess what, you can double your sexiness with this unique number without being too slutty!
AWESOME!!!


I also rather like this peter pan collared shirt cause it's simple yet chio enough for town :)
I kind of really hate clothes that make me feel uncomfortable even if it's pretty, but this piece is definitely comfortable PLUS CUTE! ^^
Black and white apparels always remind me of Haji Lane for some reason.. maybe cause they look expensive! ;)



Hehehehe and I specially picked this USA Inspired long top or dress for you girls cause I know you'll love it!!! :D
It looks soooo awesome with leggings!
I love to wear long tops cause it always make my thighs look less fat HAHAHAH :P
Pair it with a plain black blazer, high waist denim shorts, with leggings or wear it as a dress by itself, your choice! :)

Photobucket

And omg I am so sorry I can't get over leopard printed stuff hahaha
I THINK THIS PIECE LOOKS SOOO DREAMY AND COMFY~
Good for lazy days, just throw on and you're done! ^^


Visit them now!!!
Waaaay more chio clothes to come I bet! :)

No comments: