Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FireLuckTruck

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~
FIRELUCKTRUCK has just launched its first spree!!!!

http://firelucktruck.blogspot.com/

Trust me when I say that the designs are damn pretty, the prices are EVEN PRETTIER!!!!
Prices have all been lowered for a happier shopping experience!!! AND IT'S BEEN LOWERED TO THE EXTENT IT'S INSANELY CHEAP!!!! XD

Plus, the highest spender for this spree will receive a little gift from FIRELUCKTRUCK!
And all participants in this spree can also expect to receive a little something as a token of appreciation for your support :)

Enough said, take a look at their items!!!

They currently have 3 sprees going on!
An apparels spree, a shoes spree as well as a Jeffrey Campbell inspired shoes spree :)



Remember my astronaut looking boots i got from Hong Kong in this post?

FireLuckTruck has it at only 22bucks~~~
I've seen sprees from other websites quote $65 for this man, totally insane!



And for those who want something simpler and more feminine, you can get this basic wedges at only 18 bucks!!! CHIO OR WHAT :D :D



Also, here are my favorite items from FireLuckTruck! :D

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING LIST OF PRICES MAY INCREASE THE RATE OF YOUR HEARTBEAT TREMENDOUSLY CAUSE IT'S TOO FRIGGIN LOW AND THE ITEMS ARE TOO AWESOME. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

Leopard Cardigan at 18 bucks



Tribal shorts at 15bucks



Chanel Inspired Tee at 10bucks



Cut out shoulder top (with super pretty cutting) at 10bucks



Stylishly vintage leather bag at 16 bucks



Fringe bag at 10bucks (I've seen them at $30 at other blogshops wtf!!!)



And last but not least, awesome heart shaped sunnies at 8 bucks!!!!!!!!


Of course, they have TONS of other CHEAP & PRETTY designs at

So visit them now! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankss you!! freaking cheapppppppppppppppp :))) !

@elanoelaine said...

Hi Rachel, would like to ask if this blogshop owner from firelucktruck.bs.com is reliable? I wanted to order from her since 26 Oct and she has been delaying my order and afterwards she only sent me an invoice after the spree has ended. And even charged me $22.50(same price as before when I wanted pink off-shoulder shirt and the bag) for a $10 fringe sling bag when she said the shirt was OOS. I don't think registered postage would even cost $12.50. I really do hope they're not scam since they really do have good deals and cheaper than others.