Friday, October 14, 2011

@ Kallang Leisure Park

Went to Kallang Leisure Park yesterday with baby, ym, zee and wx! :)
They have Ice Skating, Bowling, Kbox etc!!! Super fun!

So we woke up late and reached there at 10PM.. Luckily the ice skating ring closes at 12MIDNIGHT, NAISE!!! :D





And at 12midnight when the ice skating ring closed, we were still damn awake so we spontaneously decided to bowl! hahahaha
we bowled till 2AM cause the bowling alley closes at 3AM!
KALLANG LEISURE PARK IS AWESOME FOR CLOSING SO LATE!!! ^^
And I made a video of our day!!! :)


After which, we were damn bored and decided to go to NEX's 24 hours FairPrice to get some ingredients for steamboat at baby's house eheheh! :)

I wore this super pretty dress from http://www.infinityxbeyond.com/ :)
Awesome material!!! And it's a true body con dress!!!!! :D :D :D
Not those claim to be tight fit end up got loose air spaces kind, lol!
And this dress no matter how much you eat it'll still wrap your waist and make it look small for you! ^^







Also this wool all over cardigan in case I got cold at the ice skating ring!!!!
One look and you know it's absolutely comfy and soft!!! NOT ITCHY AT ALL!
I've had past experiences with itchy cardigans, pisses me off like a mad bitch.
The one from InfinityXBeyond is SOOOO SMOOTH AND SOFT!!!! GAWD~~~ ^^





Both apparels from http://www.infinityxbeyond.com/ ^^ I'm a fan now!!!







When shopping at FairPrice, this is my usual thought process:

*check out price*



O.O *why so ex*



:O
*ooooh there got discount*



whee colourful~~~~~









I didn't dye my hair.. it's just the lighting.
OH I FORGOT TO MENTION, DID YOU GUYS NOTICE MY BOYFRIEND'S NEW HAIR COLOUR?
EHEHEH :D



Steamboat at home!!! ^^



I think we kinda prepared a little too much food for 5.. :X
DAMN BLOATED AFTER THAT!









Last picture!



Love you all~~~ ^^

REMEMBER TO HELP ME "LIKE" THIS POST AH!!! LAST DAY FOR THE COMPETITION ALREADY *PANIC*

+++++ADVERTORIAL+++++

As mentioned above, I was wearing the apparels from http://www.infinityxbeyond.com/


The dress is super pretty isn't it???
It's called the We Go Gaga dress!
Maybe cause the awesome structured shoulder pads and slimming waist effect looks like something Lady Gaga would adore!!! ^^
This design sells out really fast man!!! Go grab it! You'll love it, trust me!



Also, this pleated confetti shirt looks super F21!!!!
Plus it looks kind of galaxy-ish!
Would go perfect with any plain bottoms I bet! Great for a casual but lazy day out~~ ^^



Woo!
Polkadot shorts!
I prefer big polkadot designs compared to small tiny polkadots cause they somehow look more expensive and more classy!!! :p



If you're looking for a dinner dress but don't want anything too revealing, get this elegant black toga dress with mesh!
A definite head turner!! ^^



AND YAY MY WOOLY CARDIGAN!!!!!
LOOKS SO SUPER COMFY AND IT IS SO SUPER COMFY XD
It makes me feel like I can just fall asleep anywhere as long as I have it on ~~
Second cosiest thing after my blanket! :)



And I found this really cool dress on their page!
It creates this illusion of a super small waist!
COOL RIGHT??? :D
I'm damn amused by it!!!!! ^^



Also, some popular knit tops can be found at InfinityXBeyond! :)





And from time to time, they also bring in bags and accessories for us to match with our outfits!!! Yay!!!



So do show them your support and visit them now!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachell! Could you blog on prom tutorials? Like how to makeup and dress! Since prom is around the corner! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I totally love your 2nd photo from the top! not your usual photos that kind of look, but super babydoll-ish! likeeeeee :) <3

Anonymous said...

hi rachell <3

have more tiny flags videos! ^^ Luvin' it !
hehehe, andandand do blog more! love you for blogging about your life! Stay pretty ! xx.

Anonymous said...

hey dear, dont u have school? or u grad frm nus alr. u should be around yr 3 now?