Saturday, October 29, 2011

ThatFluffyBunny

Hi sweethearts, for those who need iFairy lens, you'll definitely LOVE this post! :)
I'm sooo super excited for their contact lens now!!!

Cause I've read about several blogshops that are not able to refund their customers due to confiscation of lens at the customs, I've personally asked the owner of ThatFluffyBunny and she has given her word that the lens will be ordered in the safest way possible to prevent any confiscation!
*fingers crossed for all of us cause I really need these lens*

Quote PXDKITTY for free normal postage! Purchase above 5 pairs and get free registered postage.

ThatFluffyBunny is having a I.FAIRY & KIMCHI CHRISTMAS SALES!

This will be a one-time I.Fairy & Kimchi sales only!!!!

So do give your support, cause if this sales is a success, ThatFluffyBunny will discuss with her supplier for more sales!!!! :)

➔ Waiting Time; 1-2 weeks.
➔ Closing Date; 15 November 2011

BEST PART, THE PRICES!!!
This is like HALF of what other blogshops are selling man!!!! O.O

I.FAIRY LENS ➔ $13/PAIR
KIMCHI LENS ➔ $12/PAIR


➔ For every pair of lens purchased, there will be a free lens casing given.
➔ You may choose 2 different degree for each pair of lens. (example; -1.50/-1.75)
➔ Remember to leave an alternative choice do avoid any disappointment.

The reason why I love iFairy lens is too obvious!!!!
Here's my past experience with iFairy lens.... I don't even have to say more :)




Support them now so that we can get more sales in future! ^^
Quote PXDKITTY for free normal postage! Purchase above 5 pairs and get free registered postage.

No comments: