Monday, October 24, 2011

Time for a Hair Cut

Cause baby is going into army soon *cries*, he went for a haircut so he can get used to his hairless-ness when he enlists!
We went to some random neighborhood hair saloon cause he says he doesn't really care about the style anymore since he's going to be botak soon anyway :x



halfway there~~





HI! I AM BORED D;
It's always nice to have someone accompany you when you get your hair cut, but the wait-er always got nothing to do one right!
hahah i'm going to do my hair soon! baby's turn to be bored :p









wahseh the back hair all gone!!! O.O





hehehe baby and i did the same puffy face expression!







DONE! :)
SOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!!
*HUGSSSSSS*
MY BOYFRIEND IS THE CUTEST EVER I SWEAR LOL!
people cut short hair look like typical army guy, my boyfriend cut short hair look even cuter. LOL!





And then we were craving for sushi so we went to sakae sushi! :)

I'm wearing the Ripped Knitted Jacket in Blue from FrogsAndRabbit!
Love the awesome quality of the thick knits! It's in a bright blue color but it looks NOTHING like those typical electric blue cardigan!
This looks waaaaay more stylish plus it's so damn comfortable! ^^







Knitted stuff are damn addictive!!! x)





Check out the pretty rips too! ^^















Wah this is damn good!
Some fried tofu with mentaiko ~~~
YUMMY!!!! :D











Showing off my thick knitted cardigan from http://frogsandrabbit.livejournal.com/ again ^^



and then we went to bowl! i like the galaxy designs it's damn pretty! hahaha
even if you don't score well, see the deco also happy! ^^
And i got a strike in bowling! like finally after one million years!!!! LOL tyco like mad~







and then baby forced me to play pool but i totally suck at it la!! :(
yahoo games the pool so much easier :p LOL


KKK LOVE U ALL!
SHOW YOU GUYS MY NEW HAIR SOON!!! ^^
(hinthint, check out my twitter http://twitter.com/#!/pxdkitty for first hand pictures!!)

5 comments:

Evangeline said...

Hey Rachell , Can you help me find website to bowler hats ? Please :D

Anonymous said...

hi, which sushi restaurant did u went to? the food looks delicious! ^^

Anonymous said...

hello dear, I don't know if I'm the only one but the link says the page cannot be found.. even though I googled the bs and the link is right but still couldnt spot any error or difference ><

KaylciaXy Parker. said...

Hello Rachell,

How much did you get your hair done? :) Would you mind telling? I would want to go for a change too.

Love your new hair color and it totally suit you. Not only that, both you and your boyfriend looked like you went for a complete make over, and I love it. But, wait!! I don't mean I don't love it before, I just love the way both of you portray yourself as. <3<3

Love, xx.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Where's the review for the spray thingy for the bed head look? ;)