Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wanna be a KPOP Star?

Went to Jean Yip Loft today (a really classy and big building of 7 levels, filled with luxurious beauty services by Jean Yip) for an interview~





Before that, they did some analysis of my scalp using this silver thingy



and omg MY SCALP IS TERRIBLE :(
1. oily scalp (which explains why i wash my hair once a day at least)
2. my hair has very little black pigments (inherited from mummy) so i'll probably get white hair real early omfg
3. sensitive scalp, so if i dye my hair or chemicals touch my scalp it'll turn red really easily.... T.T



compared to OTHER PEOPLE's hair, mine really not enough black pigments sia, fml!!



did you know that hair problems don't only happen to middle age men???
IT CAN HAPPEN TO FEMALES LIKE YOU AND MEEEEEEE, OHNOO!!!!

SIGH :(
hope the interview will bring me some good news..
my scalp needs help! T.T

+++

anyway, went to Pasta De Waraku at Novena Square to eat cause i was damn hungry









AND CHECK OUT MY SERIOUS FACE.
you know why?
EVERYTHING LOOKED SO GOOD BUT I ONLY HAD 1 TUMMY. EFFFF!!



I was staring at this...



I was drooling at this...



I was craving for this...



I was hungry for this...





EVERYTHING LOOKED GOOD. DAMN!!!!







So in the end i got this~~~ which was really yummy cause it had a soft yolk!
i HATE hard egg yolks, ewww









And our dessert which looked like the Pokemon Chikorita!





Novena Square~~



They have this entire 3rd level of KOREAN fashion, food and accessories for all you Korean lovers!!! ^^



And we chanced upon this stage thingy which said something about K-POP Star auditions...



And I went home to google about the event called Korean Flavour Fiesta
CAN'T BELIEVE ONLY 7 PEOPLE CONFIRM ATTENDING????
17TH OCT TILL 23RD OCT LEH!!!

If you wanna be a K-POP Star and join this auditions, send in your video entries to http://www.tvnstarhunt.com/starhuntentry ^^ CLOSING DATE 9TH OCT LEH! STILL GOT A FEW DAYS, HURRY!!!



Why am I sharing about this????
CAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL AND I KNOW A LOT OF YOU GIRLS LIKE KOREAN MUSIC AND TRENDS AND EVERYTHING!!!!! :) :)

*HUGS*
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S JOINING!!! ^^

P.S. I on the other hand have absolutely no talent in singing nor dancing nor in the Korean language..... so yeah :(

No comments: