Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What's Hot, What's Not?: Episode 1

Hello cupcakes!!!
Short post today cause I'm preparing some stuff for all of you~~~


In the mean time, here's the first episode of What's Hot, What's Not? by Eric and I!!! :)
Do help us spread it around okay!!! And please SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL! ^^
It's our very first episode so we need your support!!! :)
Thank you so much and we love you all!!!

And we have more of these episodes where it came from! ^^




+++++

Some upcoming posts for my blog:

1. Requested Halloween Make Up Tutorials
1. Ju On
2. Tinkerbell (tentatively if I can make the dress...)
3. Cleopatra (I'm going to giveaway the costume!!!! ^^)
4. Marilyn Manson (by Martin)
5. Joker from Batman, Dark Knight (by Martin)

2. More cool recipes!!!! :D YUMMY!!!!
3. Review of the most recent Beauti Instinct facial treatment I went for
4. Some nice new food places I went to and would recommend you guys to go to
5. More updates for my Loblography Competition (pretty please help me "Like" it HERE)

LOVE YOU ALL!!
CHECK BACK SOON FOR MORE POSTS SWEETHEARTS!!!! ^^

+++++

And did you know I just added 2 items to the Buy It Under $5 page? :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah your chinese v good leh! :D
so cool wht's hot wht's not.

Anonymous said...

I luv the first ep of What's Hot, What's Not? ^^ Esp the chinese teacher part, keep it up! (Y)

-Z

Anonymous said...

hey rachel :) have you announced the winner for the armour ring on your under $5 album?