Saturday, November 26, 2011

Card Supplies

Hi sweethearts! :)
Today I'll just be sharing some random pictures I took some day when I was out with my mum~
+ where to get Christmas card supplies

I don't drink alcohol at all but you can't deny the whole range of colors together looks really pretty! :D





SPONGEBOB COOKIES!
hahaha my mum was super amused by this!



And we intentionally arranged the cookie boxes so that we can see more of the spongebob boxes :p



Looking at this picture i can literally hear Spongebob laugh like TA-AH-AH-AH~ in my head omggggzzzzz



There's this ADORABLE shop at dhoby ghaut Plaza Singapura called Paper Market and I love everything that they sell in there!
If you're into crafts and such and like scrap booking or hand making cards, this is the perfect place for you :)
If you're not, Christmas is coming, it's never too late to start! :D



Not only are their items really gorgeous, even their decorations in the shop are pretty!!! :)
*sparkly sparkly*



And this caught my eye!
Lollipop Pen!
SO SUPER CUTE!~~~
So in the end my mum bought the hot pink one for me, yellow one for my sister, purple one for my brother and a light pink one for my maid (all our favorite colors respectively) ^~^









They have stuff like colored paper, rainbow colored buttons, lace trimmings, ribbons, glitter and everything else related to crafts and scrap booking ^~^



And this is my lollipop pen!!! :D
Super can't wait to use it, heheh!







Alright, love you all bye!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, where did you see the spongebob cookies? I want to buy them! ^^

raindropsinthesky said...

Ah ;_; wish there was a shop selling paper and stuff like that in Penang too. SG has so much stuff compared to where I live :l

Anonymous said...

what supermarket is that? i mean where is it? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi dearie, just wanted to share with you and your readers that there's actually a shop named Our Craft Place found at Simei, East Point Mall... It sells scrap booking materials too and is wayyyy cheaper :D Besides Papermarket, there's also Made With Love if you're at town! ^^