Thursday, November 10, 2011

I don't wanna miss a thing

In case you guys are wondering why I'm not blogging much these days,
I'm still trying to cope with the fact that my boyfriend just enlisted into army and will be confined for 2 weeks and I won't be able to see him at all so my mood's pretty.. shaky.

You all know how inseparable we are.. and it's really fckn painful for me.
I'm sure it's worst for him cause he's inside with all the training stuff.. :'(
heart effing pain.

I'm looking through all our photos videos everything over and over again to feel his presence around me..
And I don't care if you think I sound stupid or childish whatever.

Fkn miss him so effing much crying like a whiny bitch thinking about him.. hate myself.


our favorite song at karaokes :')


my favorite gifs of us :')



Love this ttm, exactly how i'm feeling right now


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
'Cause I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up girl ! (: two weeks will be all over soon ok !

raindropsinthesky said...

Heya my bf is in NS as well (though he enlisted earlier) & the first 2 weeks of confinement inside will be harder to bear a bit but stay strong kays (: !

To look on the brighter side - they get 1 week break after they POP (which is after 3 months I think) so yeah :D and there's weekends to enjoy with your bf as well :)

Idk what to say actually but yar its hard when someone you love is away from you for a long time. I pretty much get that feeling a lot because I'm in a LDR with my bf but we're still going strong together :)

Anyways just chillax yeah? *not sure of what else to say sorry, bad with words* I like your blog a lot too btw, hope you'll continue blogging more :D!

Lynn Peiqi said...

Cheerrrr up! i know how u feel

rice said...

): my bf also just enlisted for army on the 8th ): sigh... 2 wks...

Anonymous said...

Cheer up babe!! :-)