Monday, November 28, 2011

Maximum Creativity with my Exilim!: Introduction Post

Hi cupcakes!!! :)

Not sure how many of you spotted the white camera I was using in one of my older posts...
Well, it's not mine, sadly :(

But it's okay, I get to use it from 25th November 2011 till 23rd December for the Maximum Creativity with my Exilim! blogging competition by Omy.sg and CASIO ! ^~^

Sooooo without further a due.... introducing the Casio EXILIM EX-ZR100!!! :) :)
I won't be taking pictures OF the Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1oo cause I am going to boycott my other cameras for this period! Hehehe, faithful right!
That's why I took a video to show you all what the camera looks like! ^~^


I'm really really excited to share with you guys the pictures that I took / will be taking with the Casio EXILIM EX-ZR100 but here's just a professional teaser of what else the camera can do to get you guys excited too! :P


I swear with this camera,
perfect pictures, every time!

Please wait for the next few posts and wish me luck!!!! ;)
Love you guys!!!

No comments: