Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Maximum Creativity with my Exilim!: Breakfast & memories

Rise and shine cupcakes!!! :)

They always say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
And yes i actually went to google why is that so hahah
Cause as a child i never ate much breakfast in the morning cause it gives me tummy aches :s
I only started trying to have breakfast (like breakfast at 2pm, ok can) after I grew older LOL

(via http://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/most-important-meal)
While adults need to eat breakfast each day to perform their best, kids need it even more. Their growing bodies and developing brains rely heavily on the regular intake of food. When kids skip breakfast, they can end up going for as long as eighteen hours without food, and this period of semistarvation can create a lot of physical, intellectual, and behavioral problems for them.

By recharging your brain and your body, you'll be more efficient in just about everything you do. Interestingly, studies show that kids who skip breakfast are tardy and absent from school more often than children who eat breakfast on a regular basis.

So here's my act cute act young breakfast - Lucky Charms cereal with milk!

(Pictures taken with Casio Exilim EX-ZR100 HDR-mode without any photoshop)

I love the colorful and sugary MARSHMALLOWS!
I wish they sold like an entire box of only marshmallows and none of the plain cereal.
I will SO have breakfast faithfully every morning ^~^



AND I BOUGHT THIS CEREAL AT $4 AT THE ABC BARGAIN STORE!
I bought it at other supermarkets at $10 before ehehe so I'm damn happy now that i got it cheaper!!! :)


Cereal plus milk! BEST!
Amazing how the picture didn't turn out all blurry cause i was using 1 hand to pour a full carton of milk and it was really hard for my hand to not shake!!!!
Love the camera's fast shutter speed~


HAVE YOU HAD YOUR BREAKFAST YET? ^~^


Took a quick walk under the block after breakfast!
Some pictures of random stuff..
Lighting intentionally edited for old school effect :p

LOL AT THE BOUNCY RUBBER BALL.
I'm sure you used to have one too as a kid..... or are we of different generations? :s #facepalm #generationgap #iamsoold



How long has it been since you used stickers? ^~^

I used to obsess so much over stickers when I was young I filled up like 5 sticker books real quick.
And when my mum refused to buy more stickers for me I drew cartoons on white paper and stuck double-sided tape behind them and pretended they were real stickers! hahahahahah


Ahhh, such innocent and pure memories~
I bet kids nowadays don't even collect stickers anymore..
They only have .jpeg or .gif files of cartoon characters to collect on their iPhones or something :/

HAHAH OKAY LAH I ADMIT I AM JUST OLD. mehhhhhhh~

Love you all, bye!!! ^~^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is abc bargain store?? omgggg lucky charm is so cheap there!!!!

scdps said...

Hi there,may i know whats the location of the abc bargain store you got the lucky charms from?i've always wanted to get them but they are so expensive in the supermarkets..thank you! :)

kitty said...

hi guys i'm not sure what the name of the shop is called exactly i've tried googling for a list of the branches but it doesn't come out.. let me go find the full name of it first before i let you all know again! <3

Anonymous said...

why don't u use mini tripod? they sometimes come as freebies when u buy cameras. i've seen mini tripods at daiso. so when u take group pictures with friends or take food pictures, u can fix ur cam on the tripod & put on the table.

Anonymous said...

hey rachell why you dont review on beauti instinct anymore! :( I've been waiting for your next review :((((

Anonymous said...

Hello(: Do you know other places that sells the Lucky Charm cereal? Had been finding it for so long, but can't find it ):