Saturday, November 19, 2011

Me-time

Hi buttercups ♥

I have been so tired lately..
Not sure what I'm so busy with either... i just know that i always feel super tired at the end of the day, but I still feel super unaccomplished :(

On a happier note, today i had 5 hours of me-time!!!! :)
no friends no boyfriend with me, i went shopping alone after an event hahaha!

good thing about being alone is that when you camwhore in the toilet, no one gives a damn and you don't have to worry about your friends or boyfriend waiting for you outside :p





my mum bought the leopard pouch for me at $10 from Forever21!
Her taste is damn good please! :D Love it ttm!







apparently i found this corner of the huge toilet mirror quite amusing and i got a few lucky shots out of it! :)















I went to Far East Plaza and spent a bomb there :S
FEP is turning into Little Korea... does anyone feel that way too? Or it's just me.. :/

So I got this oversized checkered dress at $60 from some korean looking shop.
actually tons of the shops at FEP looks korean so yeah i don't really know how to describe the shop to you. i initially asked for a name card in case anyone asks me where i got it from but they said they were new and didn't have any name cards. ohwell!



I also got this PERFECT Knitted Pullover at $99. There were only 2 pieces in the shop (one in white one in khaki brown) so i bought BOTH so that I can give one away to you guys soon! :)
I swear it's like the prettiest knitted pullover i've ever seen! Similar to those from overseas fashion blogs! aaaaahhhhh~ happy x)
shall blog about the knitted pullover and the giveaway soon so that the winner can get it before Christmas :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Where you get your black outerwear from?
Possible to intro any good blogshops that sell cheap and nice outerwear? :D
<3

Billie Jeanne said...

"good thing about being alone is that when you camwhore in the toilet, no one gives a damn and you don't have to worry about your friends or boyfriend waiting for you outside :p"

-agree :)

jforjiayan- said...

I think you're a super nice blogger. The pullover costs a hefty amount of 99bux and without any second thought, you bought it just to give it away to your readers. I doubt many bloggers can do that! At most they do giveaways on pieces they got sponsored from blogshops but you're soo different! You're so extremely nice and do giveaways every time. It's hard to find another nice blogger like you. Do keep updating your blog for us to read. Lastly, best wishes to you and Martin :)

Optimistic Pessimist said...

hahah you always get the nice clothes! (:

Anonymous said...

OMGGG, the pull over is damn chio!! So perfect!!!