Thursday, November 10, 2011

Officially Missing You

After a terrible night of crying and only 4 hours of sleep~~~~~

with swollen, puffy eyes, major period cramps but with a brave heart, i faced the world. lol

i overslept (what's new?) and rushed out of the house within 45 minutes (i usually take 3 hours to prepare)

so my eye make up cui, my hair cui, clothes cui... FML T.T
Cause the theme for the video we were suppose to record was kinda like BEACH WEAR and Per told me that she was going to wear a bikini but I don't dare wear bikini out!!! so i wore like a crochet top over it and totally didn't get to match my entire outfit properly, lol :S

Anyway in case you were wondering, yes, Per is Pearlyn from Clicknetwork.tv's FML series hahah!!

Someone commented on my form spring saying we look alike before and I told her today and then she told me someone commented she looks like me too!
LOL

so for all of you who think we look alike or are wondering if we do, here's a bloopers video of our recording today! :)
The video we did is for an upcoming website!!! SUPER AWESOME AND SUPER COOL! Will post more about it soon! :D


totally glamorous picture of us sharing a car seat, ikr.


+++++

And after we're done I went to meet Kiyomi :)
Hahaha don't worry, i brought a jacket out to hide my nakedness of that crochet top and kept it on the whole day despite it being super warm LOL!
I AM VERY DECENT ONE OKAY!!!!!!!

We went to Pique Nique at Takashimaya, it's BESIDE KFC if you guys are interested :D
The ambience and all is just awesome :) :)


We were actually there cause Kiyomi's going for an interview to work there, but we ended up having lunch there heheh!
If she gets the job next time whoever wants to stalk her, you know where to find her ah :p
LOL JK I WILL PROTECT HER FROM PERVERTS IF NEED BE LOL







Take a good look at the cupcake on the left...
Interesting dropper, isn't it?
It's actually filled with raspberry syrup or something....


AND LOOK WHAT KIYOMI DID AHAHAHAHAHAHHA


jialat, the red liquid was everywhere like a crime scene and it left a trail!!


even on the floor :x
oops.... i feel bad cause now the staff have to clean it :S


the innocent looking dropper is the culprit lor hahahha!!!
i could've sworn Kiyomi and i shrieked a bit when it happened! lol





nicest red velvet cupcake I had so far :)


our foooooood :)
it was yummy! but i shan't blog so much about it and let you guys go try it out for yourself!!!!! :p
actually i'm just lazy...... (hey i have to clean my hamsters' cages after this)





Again, it's at TAKASHIMAYA beside KFC :)





And i have no idea how many eons it's been since i went to take!
there's a new candylicious store there!!!!
the same one they have at RWS! :)
Soooo super fun to go in there and feel the instant sugar rush even without having any candy at all hehehe




LMAO AT THE "Bieber" "No" words hahahha
not a hater but it's just kinda amusing :p




Big Me and Small Kiyomi!
SEE HOW DECENTLY COVERED I AM OK! LONG SLEEVES ALL :)



we were amused by this skittles rainbow fan~~~




and then Kiyomi and I went to bugis street cause we wanted to go shop shop!


went to KandyKayne at Bugis Street level 3 and bought a cute pullover! :D :D show you all next time!

And we took pics with their staff cause we all sort of know each other heheheh!!!! TWITTER IS AWESOME!
had to mei tu xiu xiu my pictures gao gao cause my eye damn puffy, cannot stand it! :(




yay :)
shall go change the bedding for my hamsters' (my own hamster + 2 of martin's hamsters! I'm the baby sitter) cages now!!!

LOVE YOU ALL, BYE!!!

2 comments:

Evangeline said...

you are sowww pretty :D im a new follower ^^

loves from malaysiaa! <3

Anonymous said...

hi dear what is the price range for pique nique? don't wna go over budget for a surprise! :P