Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oriental Hair Solutions by Jean Yip

Hi dears!!

Today I'm going to share with you girls about Oriental Hair Solutions by Jean Yip! :)

Remember previously when I mentioned that I had my scalp analysed by them and my scalp actually had a few problems? :(

1. oily scalp (which explains why i wash my hair once a day at least or else my hair will be extremely oily and gross)
2. also, the oil will clog up my hair pores which makes it hard for my new hair to grow out (potential hair loss!!)
3. my hair has receding black pigments (inherited from mummy) so i'll probably get white hair real early ohno!!
4. sensitive scalp, so if i dye my hair or chemicals touch my scalp it'll turn red really easily and will itch too.... :(



Contrary to the usual belief that only middle aged males have scalp problems, in actuality, more and more younger females (probably 20+) are already suffering from scalp issues without knowing it themselves!
And when the symptoms become too obvious (eg. severe hair loss), seeking only treatment then might produce extremely slow results.





Like in my case, I always thought that I could dye my hair and straighten it and curl it however I want since I'm still not that old yet. But what I did not know was that my scalp was already starting to degenerate :(

But thankfully for Oriental Hair Solutions by Jean Yip, I can now be more at ease about my scalp condition! :)

Oriental Hair Solutions have also very kindly decided to offer discounted deals for my readers:
First trial 7-in-1 customized herbal scalp treatment @ $28 (UP: $250)
Appointment booking is required. Valid till 30-Nov only.
Quote Rachell during appointment booking.

From their website (http://www.orientalhairsolutions.com/), here are their current listed branches:

Tampines 1 #05-27/28
Tel: 6260 6911

Ngee Ann City #05-23
Tel: 6838 0236/38

307 New Bridge Road
Tel: 6634 5469/72

Jurong Point #B1-03/04
Tel: 6790 9822/23


You can also check out their Facebook page for updates:

I've enquired Miss Vera at the Ngee Ann City branch of Oriental Hair Solutions which I visited for their scalp treatment prices and she mentioned that it is
$68 for first time scalp treatment
inclusive of scanning of your scalp for scalp analysis (like the picture I took above).
You can also go as a walk-in customer whenever you're free, if you're not comfortable with making an appointment before hand :)





I love the calming and classy ambiance at Oriental Hair Solutions!
Totally makes their customers feel super pampered :)











Look at this picture ohmygosh, from my pony tail you can see that my hair is sooo thin and little :( I really cannot afford to have hair loss in future man!







So to get my scalp treatment started, Miss Vera first used this zappy thing to help open up my hair pores which might be congested by oil so that the treatment later on can be more effective.
Also, it has anti bacterial functions :)







After which, they did cleansing for my scalp :)







And then to wash my hair ^^
It was soooo comfortable I almost fell asleep!
I think it's because massaging also stimulates your scalp and hair growth so it's essential that the professionals at Oriental Hair Solutions are really good at it! :)







Then comes the most important part, the reason for the word "Oriental" behind Oriental Hair Solutions! :)

Their treatments are made up of 25 different oriental herbs for your scalp!
Note that absolutely NO chemicals were used at all!
Because Oriental Hair Solutions believes that it is the chemicals that we apply on our hair when we dye them and straighten them that damages our scalp, so it is best that our scalp treatments only uses herbs which will help protect our scalps from the damage :)
Also, all the products used during the treatments are made in Singapore, so it's definitely of high quality and standards!

Plus, although the herbs are used, THERE IS NO UNPLEASANT SMELL! :)
In fact, the treatment actually smells really nice! ^^
This is because they use only the extract of the herbs so that you get the benefits of the herbs without any of the odour :D

Also, they included lavender in the mixture to help you relax during the treatment after a loooong day at work or school! How thoughtful! :)

And in case you were wondering, the treatment I did that day was for sensitive scalp!





The treatment was left to work on my scalp for 20 minutes~~



Took some pictures of myself to prevent myself from falling asleep heheh :p
It was too comfortable seriously! ^^









The cooling scalp treatment, relaxing head massages and soothing music being played makes the entire experiences extremely pampering! I love it sooooo much and my scalp instantly feels more refreshed!

Can't wait to go back to Oriental Hair Solutions for my next treatment again :)




The best part is that you will get a customized treatment to suit your own scalp condition, which is why scalp analysis (the scanning) at the start is essential! :)

You know, several of my female friends (whom will not be named of course ^^) have told me in secret that they've visited hair centres like Oriental Hair Solutions, thinking that their scalp problems are something uncommon.
But when I told them that it's actually extremely common and there's nothing to be ashamed about it and even I need regular scalp treatments too, they were quite pleasantly shocked! ^^

So really girls (and guys), don't be afraid to get your scalp checked with Oriental Hair Solutions with their first time treatment special price :)
If you're shy, you can actually visit Oriental Hair Solutions with your mummy too! :)
Good bonding time and it's good to find out if your scalp is healthy or not so you won't be constantly paranoid, isn't it? ^^

Oriental Hair Solutions have also very kindly decided to offer discounted deals for my readers:
First trial 7-in-1 customized herbal scalp treatment @ $28 (UP: $250)
Appointment booking is required. Valid till 30-Nov only.
Quote Rachell during appointment booking.

Prevention is always better than cure!
Get your scalp problems treated today before you end up like this!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi , Mind open a tutorial of how to whiten underarms or some tips? Many girls would need it.

Anonymous said...

Hi babe! WHere did you get the outfit for this post? SO naiseeeeeee!!!

Hair loss products said...

Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! You are bookmarked!

Hair loss products

Hair loss products said...

Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! You are bookmarked!

Hair loss products