Friday, November 18, 2011

(Post) Fashion Hooks x I-babydoll November Sales Event

One bright and sunny afternoon (yi ge feng he ri li de xia wu)............................





I see a lot of people complaining about how hot the weather is on Twitter.


The end.

+++++

Okay not funny hahah MOVING ON~
Today was Fashion Hooks x I-babydoll November Sales Event!
I cabbed there with Kiyomi cause we were late :S oops...

If you missed the event, here are their pages:


And seriously they sold a ton of gorgeous things!!!!

If you missed the event, here are their pages:

Denim shorts..


Japanese make up..


Enlarging contact lens... & more!!! :)



A very curious customer hehehe!



Ohyah and they sold huge gigantic and super cute SOFT TOYS too!!!!!




What's this? ^~^
They had male customers? :O WHO ARE THEY???
Read on!


Super lianish shot of Kiyomi and I hahaha
I was wearing Martin's checkered shirt so it was kinda huge for me, but i can't help it, i miss him too much :(






And then after shopping we also took pictures lah xD


Hi Ong Lin! :D


:o and :|


:o and :p


:) and :)


And remember the 2 boys from above? One of them is Lervon!
He's 16 and he's soooo tiny!
AND HE LOOKS LIKE KIYOMI , LOL!!!


Heheh I asked them to do the same pose! cute or not!!! :D


And I'm so gonna call them Little Twin Stars (the sanrio characters) from now on!!! :)
Both so tiny and cute XD


And the tall guy in the center is Ben, aka BenVoda.
We were like bullying him when he took pictures with them!
We say he cannot pose the same cute poses as the LTS (Little Twin Stars) cause he's tall and not part of their twinny group, hahah


LTS + Ben



Me plus Cynthia (the owner of Fashion Hooks) and Priscila (the owner of I-Babydoll)! They are super nice people please!!! love them!!


And then we took some extremely nonsense pictures case the sofa was such a good prop
hahah some were quite hideous though!


(in case you didn't notice, i made bunny ears behind ben.... lol so sorry i am so shallow and immature HAHAHA)


Us + Ong Lin & Catherine! :D


HAHAHA idk how this happened



Kiyomi said i tied my shirt wrongly (making the knot stick out like a dick) LOL
so in the end she tied it for me! ^~^



Lao Lian, Xiao lian, xiao beng, guai lan beng


Anyway if you guys are interested, Ben is actually doing a giveaway soon via his blog!
And YES, he shopped for girls' stuff so that he can giveaway to girls for the giveaway! WTF he spent like $100+ sia!!!

Kiyomi and I were saying his huge bag of loots for the girls machiam present for his girlfriend lor!
Got stuffed toy, Japanese make up (EX LEH!!! AND HE BOUGHT IT!!), apparels etc etc!
We saw already, THE STUFF REALLY DAMN TEMPTING.

KIYOMI AND I WANNA JOIN TOO!

But we cannot join else we confirm pressurize him to let us win, lol OHWELL :(


SHALL END OFF WITH A PIC OF KIREI KIREI!

Kirei means Kiyomi + Rachell and it also reminds me of the hand wash thing I have in my toilet!

LOL JK


K bye!!!
Love you all! :D

3 comments:

bear said...

As I have monolids myself, may I know which double eyelid tape do you use? And what's your camera brand? :O

kitty said...

Hi dear :) I'm using the one i bought from Taiwan so I'm running out of it already.. I heard Maycare is not bad though! :)

Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28!

Gunila said...

this short denim shorts with lace you are wearing are so cute! Very nice! I like this whole outfit with shirt.